You homos can get married and stuff

Started by Sinpool, June 26, 2015, 10:38:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sinpool

WASHINGTON -- The U.S. Supreme Court ruled Friday that it is legal for all Americans, no matter their gender or sexual orientation, to marry the people they love.

The decision is a historic victory for gay rights activists who have fought for years in the lower courts. Thirty-seven states and the District of Columbia already recognize marriage equality. The remaining 13 states ban same-sex marriages, even as public support has reached record levels nationwide.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/06/26/supreme-court-gay-marriage_n_7470036.html?ncid=tweetlnkushpmg00000016

BigDawg

How nice, you fags can wed and fuck these flower booched ho's on the side

:letsmessfag:

yummy

woo!

Can't wait for Ton to be my best fag at me and Romero's wedding :'(

COD.

This is HUGE.
:'(

but wow yea love always wins!
:letsmessfag:

Jon

Buy The Stars✨

i wonder what we( the gays) will complain about now .. most dont even wanna get married they just wanna complain and stufff

COD.

Quote from: Nicholas_Styles on June 26, 2015, 11:19:03 AM
i wonder what we( the gays) will complain about now .. most dont even wanna get married they just wanna complain and stufff

:omgwatshappening:

Sinpool

m

marriage isnt the only issue homos face.

BigDawg

Buy The Stars✨

JCJ.

AIDS!

you are the worst