You homos can get married and stuff

Started by Sinpool, June 26, 2015, 10:38:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrokenHeartsHeal

I was thinking... These dummies aint gonna run off to get married. The older queens and the ones that made it through trials and tribulations are the ones waiting to get married. After that I think they should close it off, give those folks about a year and then shut it down. The new gays just love to fuck, the relationships don't last but about a week.

BigDawg

Quote from: Gallis on June 26, 2015, 11:59:10 AM
I was thinking... These dummies aint gonna run off to get married. The older queens and the ones that made it through trials and tribulations are the ones waiting to get married. After that I think they should close it off, give those folks about a year and then shut it down. The new gays just love to fuck, the relationships don't last but about a week.
)

Tell IT!!!

:plea:

MAY

Cute.

IDK. It really doesn't resonate with me one way or the other. Even though I'm gay, I never really feel a connection to gay issues. To see these fags jumping up & down in celebration and crying over this is actually quite annoying to me.

There is SO MUCH racial discrimination in the gay community that I just can't bring myself to care about them & their causes. Always hollering about equality, but practicing their bigotry behind closed doors. Gays are some of the most racist people out there.

And then to hear some of these idiots comparing their struggle to the Black civil rights movement just pisses me off even more. Like, you may have to deal with a bit of mess for being gay, but at the end of the day you're still White in America. You'll never truly know the struggle.

Congrats & fuck them.

MAY

Pisces Soul

yummy

Keith, I have had it with your dusty, jamaican ass

COD.

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on June 26, 2015, 12:01:45 PM
Cute.

IDK. It really doesn't resonate with me one way or the other. Even though I'm gay, I never really feel a connection to gay issues. To see these fags jumping up & down in celebration and crying over this is actually quite annoying to me.

There is SO MUCH racial discrimination in the gay community that I just can't bring myself to care about them & their causes. Always hollering about equality, but practicing their bigotry behind closed doors. Gays are some of the most racist people out there.

And then to hear some of these idiots comparing their struggle to the Black civil rights movement just pisses me off even more. Like, you may have to deal with a bit of mess for being gay, but at the end of the day you're still White in America. You'll never truly know the struggle.

Congrats & fuck them.

v
you do realize this is monumental for ALL gays. Not just the pale ones.
:omgwatshappening:

MAY

Quote from: P0CAH0NTAS. on June 26, 2015, 12:08:27 PM
Cute.

Congrats & fuck them.

v
you do realize this is monumental for ALL gays. Not just the pale ones.
:omgwatshappening:
Yes, but that doesn't change how I feel. I don't enjoy feeling this way, but I can't help it.

BigDawg

Cute.

Congrats & fuck them.

I feel u May, it crazy how life works...on the same day we burry the 9 innocent black lives that were brutally murdered, the US Supreme Court removes the ban off of gay marriage.

Zankou.

mays it's because you're single? no shade honestly

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Zankou. on June 26, 2015, 12:24:39 PM

he isnt single .. his face is currently buried in some polar bears taco meat right now

Zankou.

MAY

Quote from: Zankou. on June 26, 2015, 12:24:39 PM
b

Not at all. I used to be one of those "Pride Gorls" when I first stepped on the scene. I was naive and thought the gay community was all about acceptance and togetherness.

Then you start to see how people really are. Gorls on the front line waving rainbow flags & shit "fighting for equality" are the same ones who would never date a Black or Latino guy, or frown their faces up when you wanna go to a Black or Latino gay club.

Am just not here for it.

I know what I'm saying probably sounds a mess, but that's just how I feel.