You homos can get married and stuff

Started by Sinpool, June 26, 2015, 10:38:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MAY

Quote from: BigDawg on June 26, 2015, 12:19:24 PM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on June 26, 2015, 12:01:45 PM
Cute.

IDK. It really doesn't resonate with me one way or the other. Even though I'm gay, I never really feel a connection to gay issues. To see these fags jumping up & down in celebration and crying over this is actually quite annoying to me.

There is SO MUCH racial discrimination in the gay community that I just can't bring myself to care about them & their causes. Always hollering about equality, but practicing their bigotry behind closed doors. Gays are some of the most racist people out there.

And then to hear some of these idiots comparing their struggle to the Black civil rights movement just pisses me off even more. Like, you may have to deal with a bit of mess for being gay, but at the end of the day you're still White in America. You'll never truly know the struggle.

Congrats & fuck them.

I feel u May, it crazy how life works...on the same day we burry the 9 innocent black lives that were brutally murdered, the US Supreme Court removes the ban off of gay marriage.
!!!
I can't

MAY

Quote from: Nicholas_Styles on June 26, 2015, 12:37:26 PM
Quote from: Zankou. on June 26, 2015, 12:24:39 PM
mays it's because you're single? no shade honestly

he isnt single .. his face is currently buried in some polar bears taco meat right now
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Jealous? :supluv:

SUPREME

This is surprising. I dunno if I'll get married

SUPREME

You're not invited faggot

Remember it

Zankou.

COD.

QuoteRick Scarborough, a Baptist pastor from Texas, who is also against same-sex marriage, has taken it one step further - and beyond - by declaring that he will set himself on fire if the Supreme Court rules in favor of marriage equality.

Who has the gasoline? Let's get this party started!
:cheerup:

charlie.

Herb.

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on June 26, 2015, 12:01:45 PM
Cute.

IDK. It really doesn't resonate with me one way or the other. Even though I'm gay, I never really feel a connection to gay issues. To see these fags jumping up & down in celebration and crying over this is actually quite annoying to me.

There is SO MUCH racial discrimination in the gay community that I just can't bring myself to care about them & their causes. Always hollering about equality, but practicing their bigotry behind closed doors. Gays are some of the most racist people out there.

And then to hear some of these idiots comparing their struggle to the Black civil rights movement just pisses me off even more. Like, you may have to deal with a bit of mess for being gay, but at the end of the day you're still White in America. You'll never truly know the struggle.

Congrats & fuck them.
i see what you mean.

But there are gay men of color who will celebrate this too.

BrokenHeartsHeal

ddd Nobody gon care about the Charleston mess anymore. The supreme court and media aint slick, they do this all the time. One mess happen lets cover it up with other mess. And I'm not coming for us gays, this is good.... but watch some other mess happen next week to detract us from the gay marriage.

BigDawg

Quote from: Gallis on June 26, 2015, 02:18:19 PM
ddd Nobody gon care about the Charleston mess anymore. The supreme court and media aint slick, they do this all the time. One mess happen lets cover it up with other mess. And I'm not coming for us gays, this is good.... but watch some other mess happen next week to detract us from the gay marriage.

yummy

June 26, 2015, 02:36:58 PM #42 Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 02:37:36 PM by ANIMMAI
vfggg

The Supreme Court was deliberating on gay marriage long before the Charleston shooting occurred and said a decision would be announced in late June months ago but "stay woke" n stuff

Zankou.

Quote from: ANIMMAI on June 26, 2015, 02:36:58 PM
vfggg

The Supreme Court was deliberating on gay marriage long before the Charleston shooting occurred and said a decision would be announced in late June months ago but "stay woke" n stuff

d

these gorls

BrokenHeartsHeal