Has anyone ever taken a hip-hop related course in school?

Started by Herb., June 27, 2015, 11:06:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herb.

:stressed:

i'm excited.
hopefully josh/becky doesn't get too freely opinionated during discussion :udontlookok:
i can already see myself having to exercise some self restraint.

Miranda

Had a class about gender and language and I and aw arguing Downe with this tranny. There was also one on ferguson. Slay sis!

Herb.

Quote from: Miranda on June 27, 2015, 06:07:02 PM
Had a class about gender and language and I and aw arguing Downe with this tranny. There was also one on ferguson. Slay sis!
sdnsdnsdnsdndsndsn

This class focuses on gender as well.

Herb.

Annie

Quote from: Herb. on June 27, 2015, 06:04:11 PM

i'm excited.
hopefully josh/becky doesn't get too freely opinionated during discussion :udontlookok:
I always get so damn uncomfortable when white folks sing along to songs and use the N word like it's nothing  :rudone:
I'll be sitting there like  :damselindistress:  what's wrong with you?
I also hate how some people don't get hiphop and think it's bad for the youth, I mean if you don't like Kanye..try Lupe or something. There are different kinds of rappers.

/.\

Herb.

Quote from: Annie on June 27, 2015, 06:16:23 PM
Quote from: Herb. on June 27, 2015, 06:04:11 PM

i'm excited.
I always get so damn uncomfortable when white folks sing along to songs and use the N word like it's nothing  :rudone:
I'll be sitting there like  :damselindistress:  what's wrong with you?
I also hate how some people don't get hiphop and think it's bad for the youth, I mean if you don't like Kanye..try Lupe or something. There are different kinds of rappers.
i luv u annie :wub: