Ommm this guy next to me is going off about gays

Started by Hugo, June 27, 2015, 01:23:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hugo

Quote from: Herb. on June 27, 2015, 01:40:07 PM
snap a pic of urself bvy :wub:

what state r u in? clearly this guy is comfortable using derogatory language in an open setting

I'm in NYC

Hugo

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

I would've fucked read him down. Omg this young invincible mentality is deadly but I would've got that fucking cracker together. Applebee's would've been shut the entire fuck down.

Yesterday this bitch at McDonald's called my homeboy a faggot and I dragged that nappy headed mutt. He co-workers and everyone there laughed at her dry weave ass. I just don't give a fuck. I have a gun license, mace, a knife and I got these hands. Bitches nor niggas want it with Dar

MelMel

One, which Applebees was this?

Two, fuck him.

Stewie

Quote from: Hugo on June 27, 2015, 01:37:46 PM
Hateful ass

jkjkj i don't know why the hell i was expecting some chiseled, chocolate, mid 30's, 6 foot 3 God.

Jon

Applebees suck. I found a roach in my linguine and they refused to take it back and give me a new one. lol

MelMel

Quote from: Jonovan on June 27, 2015, 02:03:18 PM
Applebees suck. I found a roach in my linguine and they refused to take it back and give me a new one. lol

omg  :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

Trifling

COD.

Herb.

Quote from: ∧ ∨ ∩ ∪ on June 27, 2015, 01:49:52 PM
I would've fucked read him down. Omg this young invincible mentality is deadly but I would've got that fucking cracker together. Applebee's would've been shut the entire fuck down.

Yesterday this bitch at McDonald's called my homeboy a faggot and I dragged that nappy headed mutt. He co-workers and everyone there laughed at her dry weave ass. I just don't give a fuck. I have a gun license, mace, a knife and I got these hands. Bitches nor niggas want it with Dar
marg  :omgwatshappening:

yummy

Quote from: Jonovan on June 27, 2015, 02:03:18 PM

swqwsddndmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmb

Stewie

retertewrterterwt

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

Quote from: Herb. on June 27, 2015, 02:21:31 PM

All those typos though lol but I meant every word. I'm tired of people walking around thinking they can say whatever and weak ass people scared to clap back. Fuck that. You run up, you get done up.

:letsmessfag:

Herb.

Quote from: ∧ ∨ ∩ ∪ on June 27, 2015, 02:26:32 PM
Quote from: Herb. on June 27, 2015, 02:21:31 PM

All those typos though lol but I meant every word. I'm tired of people walking around thinking they can say whatever and weak ass people scared to clap back. Fuck that. You run up, you get done up.

:letsmessfag:
ur so brave
and strong :howfestive: