Chapter 38 era off to an EPIC start

Young · 12503 · 261568

Harlem

Re: MONICA refuses to play fair !
« Reply #1920 on: August 09, 2017, 11:07:28 PM
they'll definitely be "good" again. i feel like they've always done this even before social media :dead: there's a lot more to it
than we'll ever know as well lol one is just playing it way smarter than the other

but i like Mons and Bran would go even harder if she didn't, i think. nothing has ever really been that direct

I hope so... I'm sure fuck boy Clive Davis got something to do with this... this old man is a conniving mastermind... I'm sure with the flop of
IABTM he want them fake beefin for a proper TBIM reunion and tour that Bran originally curved :dead:
« Last Edit: August 09, 2017, 11:08:18 PM by Harlem »

KING BENTLEY.

« Reply #1921 on: August 09, 2017, 11:10:00 PM
Looking at all of this really made me think there's some type of mastermind behind this and that its all fake and they building this beef as a hype to reunite for The Boy Is Mine 20th Anniversary next year... Probably using Whit as a excuse to beef they're going to finally "make up" and perform it at a awards show and tour together

Sddddddddddddfffffffffffdd
sssssssssssssss

Lord forgive me

but this special edition episode of SNAPPED has me crying

not Nip slipping in a cup of water being the catalyst of the grand plan
« Last Edit: August 09, 2017, 11:10:12 PM by ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU »
H.#.G.*.Z

Young

• ❤️????????????????????????
« Reply #1922 on: August 09, 2017, 11:10:42 PM
Bent!!!!

Harlem

« Reply #1923 on: August 09, 2017, 11:12:01 PM
 :plzstop:

GYNandTONIC

« Reply #1924 on: August 09, 2017, 11:15:43 PM
Bran and Mo are yin and yang. Their polar opposite style is such a big part of the intrigue with those two.

IMO, I still think this new found beef started with Bran doing that U.K. collab of TBIM. I think there were sour grapes thrown and they have yet to recover. I do believe the fans have and will always look for issues between them, it's just with the shade room era people can easily read between the lines. Brandy isn't as savvy with the word play as she thinks.

All in all Bran was devastated by Whit, hurt by her label, and crossed by men. Sis is in no good place and I feel she sees social media as a outlet. Sometimes it's warranted and sometimes it's not. I don't think Mo is innocent but she's def playing the cards right. Bran looking crazy while Mon is unbothered. I personally had no issue with Bran doing her on her page because I didn't feel like it would affect her public perception,but now it has. If she keeps it up she's gonna have to do interviews and damage control before she thinks of putting out project.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2017, 11:16:50 PM by GYNandTONIC »

Harlem

« Reply #1925 on: August 09, 2017, 11:19:32 PM
Bran and Mo are yin and yang. Their polar opposite style is such a big part of the intrigue with those two.

IMO, I still think this new found beef started with Bran doing that U.K. collab of TBIM. I think there were sour grapes thrown and they have yet to recover. I do believe the fans have and will always look for issues between them, it's just with the shade room era people can easily read between the lines. Brandy isn't as savvy with the word play as she thinks.

All in all Bran was devastated by Whit, hurt by her label, and crossed by men. Sis is in no good place and I feel she sees social media as a outlet. Sometimes it's warranted and sometimes it's not. I don't think Mo is innocent but she's def playing the cards right. Bran looking crazy while Mon is unbothered. I personally had no issue with Bran doing her on her page because I didn't feel like it would affect her public perception,but now it has. If she keeps it up she's gonna have to do interviews and damage control before she thinks of putting out project.

!!!!!

Or the marketing of the new project is going to have to be top notch (which I have no hope for unfortunately) smh
« Last Edit: August 09, 2017, 11:19:55 PM by Harlem »

KING BENTLEY.

« Reply #1926 on: August 09, 2017, 11:21:25 PM
Um Why can't Monica be innocent this time tho?

She's clearly not worried about this woman anymore :dead:
H.#.G.*.Z

1RIG

• Global Moderator
« Reply #1927 on: August 09, 2017, 11:25:22 PM

Harlem

« Reply #1928 on: August 09, 2017, 11:26:48 PM
 :dead:

1RIG

• Global Moderator
« Reply #1929 on: August 09, 2017, 11:27:14 PM
Um Why can't Monica be innocent this time tho?

She's clearly not worried about this woman anymore :dead:
Brandy was minding her business today before those fans and people started making jokes about her
posting whitney too much and twisting her words  :dead:

she still didn't "come for" Monica today so im not sure what everyone is talking about.

its her fault for letting them get to her AGAIN, but thats it. there's no monica vendetta  :dead:
« Last Edit: August 09, 2017, 11:27:55 PM by 1RIG »

BigDawg

« Reply #1931 on: August 09, 2017, 11:27:57 PM
I don't think Brandy is pulling her issues with Monica out of thin air. A line was definitely crossed and only the two of them know exactly what that is. I do agree that Brandy is being a bit too abrasive on the matter whilst Mon remains silent.

glock

« Reply #1932 on: August 09, 2017, 11:46:28 PM
Nah Monica ain't did shit to her
With Brandys mouth and seeing that Monica doesn't say shit... she would've been made it known

Sis grew balls overnight and decided to practice on monica because she knows she outsings her and that the world agrees ... it's simple
I just wanna say thank u to every last one of you for all the great memories and times we’ve shared. I didn’t wanna do a thread & be super dramatic but I do know that you’ve all had such an impression on me since 2011. I don’t wanna single out the girls but y’all know who y’all are. I love y’all. Trust me life is good.. I just need to spread my wings girls. As I enter my 30’s I want to make some changes.  It’s time for me to leave and make room for the girls that’ll come and keep this place popping.

If there are typos I’m driving fags :uhh:
My mons, my brans, my lambs and my rihs.. keep y’all foot on these girls necks! 🥺..
Booch crew..keep the asses coming 🖤

1RIG

• Global Moderator
« Reply #1933 on: August 09, 2017, 11:48:22 PM
Nah Monica ain't did shit to her
With Brandys mouth and seeing that Monica doesn't say shit... she would've been made it known

Sis grew balls overnight and decided to practice on monica because she knows she outsings her and that the world agrees ... it's simple
It started with "The girl is mine"  and something behind the scenes. Monica wasn't pleased and some other shit
but who knows?  either way she still didn't come for Monica here IMO 

1RIG

• Global Moderator
« Reply #1934 on: August 09, 2017, 11:52:14 PM
hold me Glocks

:stressed: