screaming
now your claiming the ancient Egyptians? :dead: :dead:

Sksksksjsk

Let dis child
Luv himself

:plzstop:
dddddd this is sad
he's claimed every popular or historic black culture or ethinic group going
how do you start of with Haitians, Dumas, Dominicans, to Ethopians, Khoisans, to now Ancient Egyptians dddddddddddddd

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Chameleon on December 22, 2016, 10:30:05 AM
Quote from: Baeomi on December 22, 2016, 10:29:01 AM
QuoteAlso, you should consider this possibility, consider for example the 5% of Asia Minor (Turkey / Middle Eastern) DNA I have as someone from Northwest and North Europe; well those R1B people that I inherited the 5% from also created the Bronze Age cultures that spread to the south and those people's descendants founded Egypt, Israel and many cultures all over Asia, Europe, and Africa. It is possible some of your central/south Asia DNA and European DNA precedes the Atlantic slave trade by thousands of years.

So you might have mongoloid and caucasoid DNA that precedes your ancestors appearance in North America

ddddddddddddddddd

Reading comprehension is essential  :kii:
this is a classic example of black people wanting something more "exotic"  and somthing "out of the norm"  thus claiming Egypt and tribes from thousands of years ago
hhhhh
if he starts claiming Moses, Mary and them I will be entirely done

4 fucking k

FlowerBomb

Quote from: afro-asiatic. on December 22, 2016, 10:32:02 AM
Some of you clearly suffer from an inferiority complex
dddddd
talking about "inferiority complex" ddddddddddd you've been convincing yourself for the past 6 months your something OTHER than a black man :dead:
Haiti! Dominica! Native American! Creole! Ethiopian! Khoisan! Ancient Egypt!
You sound more foolish than those Hoteps
I could have sworn over 80% of your results came from West Africa like most black people around the world, your desperately trying to set yourself apart from the norm and using these less than 30% residual results is sad

yummy

QuoteAlso, you should consider this possibility, consider for example the 5% of Asia Minor (Turkey / Middle Eastern) DNA I have as someone from Northwest and North Europe; well those R1B people that I inherited the 5% from also created the Bronze Age cultures that spread to the south and those people's descendants founded Egypt, Israel and many cultures all over Asia, Europe, and Africa. It is possible some of your central/south Asia DNA and European DNA precedes the Atlantic slave trade by thousands of years.

So you might have mongoloid and caucasoid DNA that precedes your ancestors appearance in North America

ddddddddddddddddd

I'm sorry but  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Chameleon

Quote from: Baeomi on December 22, 2016, 10:35:03 AM
Quote from: Chameleon on December 22, 2016, 10:30:05 AM

ddddddddddddddddd

Reading comprehension is essential  :kii:
this is a classic example of black people wanting something more "exotic"  and somthing "out of the norm"  thus claiming Egypt and tribes from thousands of years ago
hhhhh
if he starts claiming Moses, Mary and them I will be entirely done

Not da first cousin of Jesus

:plzstop:

FlowerBomb

This was exactly what I was talking about when you get black people looking into the tiny ass DNA that isn't relavent and blowing it up to be something more than what it is
hhhh
"my white DNA didn't come from slavery!"
from trying to emulate look of the men in your sig who you have no connection to claiming everything except for what you actually are.
this damn culture vulture

4 fucking k

v

You're not Afari and don't even look it. Please stop. :dead:

Chameleon

Quote from: Baeomi on December 22, 2016, 10:45:25 AM
This was exactly what I was talking about when you get black people looking into the tiny ass DNA that isn't relavent and blowing it up to be something more than what it is
hhhh
"my white DNA didn't come from slavery!"
from trying to emulate look of the men in your sig who you have no connection to claiming everything except for what you actually are.
this damn culture vulture

Vvvvvgvgg

Am choking

Chameleon

FlowerBomb

googling random stories, video's and links
he did the SAME thing with the Khoisans
His method is that anything that sounds remotely powerful, exotic he will stretch that wretched DNA to try and connect to it

Same DNA as king tut!
gorl fuck off

4 fucking k

Quote from: afro-asiatic. on December 22, 2016, 10:42:31 AM
I cried when I first saw this video.
For the first time since I started this entire journey,
and actually the first time in my life.....
I felt like I was not home.

Seeing people who look so much like me, but are so far away from me really hit me hard.
But then I realized, I wouldn't be here it weren't for ALL of my history. Not just this ancestry, but ALL of my ancestry. That made me feel better.

but there were tears of joy.
just to see people who look so much like me, even down to the strand of their hair.
it's a blessing.
and it made it ALL worth it. the time spent researching, the criticism (  :plzstop: )
at the end of the day, I know who my extended family is.

Men lie, but 2 things don't -- the mirror, and DNA. :blessed: :blessed: :blessed:
I am at PEACE.

You gave this same speech when you claimed to find out about the Meldungeon (sp?), Dumas, Puerto Rican, Native American, etc. :dead: what kind of science experiment DNA :dead:

:plea:

4 fucking k