TC is tweeting about Brandy

Started by yummy, December 30, 2016, 03:21:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: afro-asiatic. on December 30, 2016, 03:40:56 PM
This is kind of sad, more than anything, when you really think about it .

He really idolized GHan. Now he clearly cannot stand her.

This is why I would rather keep a distance from my favs.

Even when I had to deal with GHan over the phone it was always 100% about BSource. Never a time I wanted to become buddy buddy with her. "call me later girl" and mess . Ddddddv I keep that line there and I don't cross it

You're gonna find out sooner or later that they are not perfect lol and even worse, you may not use.

It's the same reason that I'm glad Toni doesn't say too much on BFV. Let me just worship you for being the sexy talented diva you are. :blessed:

Let your sisters embarrass themselves for ratings . Bbbb

well who are you ?

neway i loved every moment of my chicago experience with bran but i think i came accross as a crazy fan and scared ha so i dont think she used me to much
but my second time talking to ha was alot smoother :ohwow:

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

🦚

This should've been a phone call from the beginning. All this back and forth is late on both ends.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

yummy

https://twitter.com/SongwriterTC/status/814933003659051008

not him using a monic gif sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssvd'dfbff

he is MESS personified

FINE.

Quote from: pettypatty on December 30, 2016, 03:30:04 PM
He actually does have a right to feel how he feels though  :dead:

But ch....
:hmph:

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Mrd0ndada on December 30, 2016, 03:41:35 PM
Lol she hit a friend of mine that she felt had it & then the friend hit me... Brandy said she rather call him then do it over social media

nah im tired of this hidden figures mess

air it owt

Different

pettypatty

This has been going on for years  :dead:
Even before two eleven

It's a lot of mess to it on both ends. TBH
Neither one of them are innocent in this  :overit:

FINE.

December 30, 2016, 03:48:33 PM #37 Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 03:48:44 PM by bougi?.

🦚

Well the fact that they can't brush their shoulders off, pay it and keep it pumping. A sit down is required.

TC should have a long think about this too. He's just getting his wig wet in the game, no need to acquire a bad reputation already.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

last i heard  bran said fag plea u aint gettin no damn single on my alber

Different

KING BENTLEY.

I'm not a fan of TC, but at this point Brandy needs a pretty thorough lashing tbh

It's too long of a pattern of falling out with ppl , starting with when Kelly clocked her for shading Bey, but then for years after we gotta hear about how much she love the bitch

I mean .... at some point in life everybody needs to be fckn DRAGGED until they get the shit together. Money and talent don't give you a pass to act an ass

Not gonna lie, was kinda hoping Monica would've been the one to really DIG in publically to make the lashing really stick

H.#.G.*.Z

GRAND

I wish this fag would stop whining

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: BENTLEY. on December 30, 2016, 03:53:27 PM
I'm not a fan of TC, but at this point Brandy needs a pretty thorough lashing tbh

It's too long of a pattern of falling out with ppl , starting with when Kelly clocked her for shading Bey, but then for years after we gotta hear about how much she love the bitch

I mean .... at some point in life everybody needs to be fckn DRAGGED until they get the shit together. Money and talent don't give you a pass to act an ass

Not gonna lie, was kinda hoping Monica would've been the one to really DIG in publically to make the lashing really stick

u just want brandy lashed lmao  :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

Different

FINE.

Quote from: BENTLEY. on December 30, 2016, 03:53:27 PM

Yeah.

D.I.E.G.O.

Guess it's time to publish his NSFW vids on Xtube and share them.  :letsmessfag:

He wants a war, huh?