'Masculine'/'feminine': do you care?

Started by Cartierline, January 10, 2017, 03:32:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrokenHeartsHeal

its funny how someone brought up pics...It's so easy to find what is "overly fem," but the pics ppl can think of as "overly masc" are pic of thugs and niggas that look like they don't wipe good. I think it's def easier to spot a overly fem guy with the traits to follow. Overly masculine is more of the traits than the look, it's more of a cringe-worthy performance.

And another thing, if you hang out with some, straight men gossip jus like any ole woman or fag. It's sickening... just talk too damn much. :uhh:

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: BrokenHeartsHeal on January 11, 2017, 09:17:23 PM
its funny how someone brought up pics...It's so easy to find what is "overly fem," but the pics ppl can think of as "overly masc" are pic of thugs and niggas that look like they don't wipe good. I think it's def easier to spot a overly fem guy with the traits to follow. Overly masculine is more of the traits than the look, it's more of a cringe-worthy performance.

And another thing, if you hang out with some, straight men gossip jus like any ole woman or fag. It's sickening... just talk too damn much. :uhh:

i think the hypermasculine idea came from prision  and the like

mean muggin
dick grabbin
never smile
ready to fight
vulger language
top only
never would bottom

and some of the dainty girls try to front and give a hyper masc tea as well
to avoid a soft or fruity label

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Scott.

I don't know what's so wrong with not being feminine completely. Nothing is really wrong with either situation. People are who they are. I think if the people on this board when extra fem, they'd say it.

I just know I'm not extra fem, nor am I extra masculine. It's a balance.

BrokenHeartsHeal

Quote from: TheNextLew on January 11, 2017, 09:25:18 PM
Quote from: BrokenHeartsHeal on January 11, 2017, 09:17:23 PM

i think the hypermasculine idea came from prision  and the like

mean muggin
dick grabbin
never smile
ready to fight
vulger language
top only
never would bottom

and some of the dainty girls try to front and give a hyper masc tea as well
to avoid a soft or fruity label

I remember this phase :stressed:
I'm still kinda stiff and stern in real life, working on that. But I have my let loose moments.

🦚

Don't let lew posting pics of (future) jail birds fool anyone into thinking that's how people picture masc.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: iSleigh on January 12, 2017, 01:45:17 AM
Don't let lew posting pics of (future) jail birds fool anyone into thinking that's how people picture masc.

NOT MASCULINE IN GENERAL

the hypermasuline overly macho mess

Different

🦚

Quote from: TheNextLew on January 12, 2017, 01:49:01 AM

NOT MASCULINE IN GENERAL

Masc is a demeanor not a look.

You could be a kween in fubu and a pair of timbz.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Kaeli.

Quote from: Pearls on January 11, 2017, 04:06:06 PM
Quote from: Bulldagger on January 11, 2017, 04:00:57 PM
Quote from: iSleigh on January 11, 2017, 03:55:29 PM
Oh pls. If Odell came out we would be lined up across the corner waiting for our turn.

Usually the ones that come out are the ones that nobody wanted to begin with.

Let a fine ass athlete come out. I'm ready to get my Evelyn lozada on

N.

Ricky Martin came out, the girls stopped carin'. Jussie came out, the girls stopped carin'. Colton Haynes came out, the girls stopped carin. Who else I'm missing?  :whogonbook:

Who honestly wanted these men?

White gays

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: iSleigh on January 12, 2017, 01:50:24 AM

NOT MASCULINE IN GENERAL

well we aint got a video mess lol

Different

LOONA.

Quote from: iSleigh on January 12, 2017, 01:50:24 AM

NOT MASCULINE IN GENERAL

Bulldagger

January 12, 2017, 06:37:45 AM #175 Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 06:41:42 AM by Bulldagger
Quote from: Uni on January 11, 2017, 05:58:58 PM
Quote from: Bulldagger on January 11, 2017, 04:31:10 PM
Quote from: Uni on January 11, 2017, 04:19:34 PM
Quote from: Bulldagger on January 11, 2017, 04:00:57 PM
Quote from: iSleigh on January 11, 2017, 03:55:29 PM
Oh pls. If Odell came out we would be lined up across the corner waiting for our turn.

Usually the ones that come out are the ones that nobody wanted to begin with.

Let a fine ass athlete come out. I'm ready to get my Evelyn lozada on

N.

Ricky Martin came out, the girls stopped carin'. Jussie came out, the girls stopped carin'. Colton Haynes came out, the girls stopped carin. Who else I'm missing?  :whogonbook:
George Michael. He once said he had a huge gay fan base, till he came out. Now did anything really change in their mannerisms after they came out?
pretty George Michael dancing around in denim cutoffs wasn't the most masculine image to begin with.
So are people losing interest in someone's hyper masculine image or is this just that silly human instinct of wanting what you feel you can't have?

Ru Paul said it too, gays don't like to support other gays. i think gay men have some type of Stockholm syndrome. THey're in love with the idea of a straight man. It turns me off.
no
it's not about support. People just lose interest in what they feel is easily attainable.
but let's not act like these guys were anymore fem after coming out than before and THATS what made the gays stop caring

I see what you're saying, but I can't relate to that because I like it when they're out. I actually lose interest when I find out a guy is straight and I have no chance.  I don't like one sided attractions, so to me it just feels odd to go after a man you don't even have a 40% chance of obtaining cause he's straight. Why put yourself through that type of torture? And who says these men are attainable? I doubt Jussie or Ricky will ever be close enough for me to touch let alone fuck, but the fact that they are gay thrills me. None of them are fem to me; clockable to some degree? yeah. I like that though because how the hell are we going to tell who is gay and straight if we can't read the signs?

SouravMay

Don't believe in masculinity or feminity, and don't care.
B7