Started by GLOCK, January 11, 2017, 03:30:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zankou.

GLOCK

Quote from: Jayda on January 11, 2017, 04:29:50 PM
Quote from: glock on January 11, 2017, 04:00:38 PM
Quote from: Jayda on January 11, 2017, 03:57:23 PM
Quote from: LiiVE on January 11, 2017, 03:55:19 PM
:udontlookok: Tyra always seems like she TRYING to give fierce, to me.

Smize! Scowl!

Naomi  really just makes everything look effortless

i meeaaan

Ack! I was in a fucking trance watching this the other day :ack:
how does she do it

THIS FUCKING ICON
will Tyra?
not with all that extra weight and head she wont

FlowerBomb

Quote from: iSleigh on January 11, 2017, 04:34:10 PM
Quote from: TEXASbama on January 11, 2017, 04:23:23 PM
Quote from: iSleigh on January 11, 2017, 04:19:48 PM
Quote from: TEXASbama on January 11, 2017, 03:59:49 PM
Quote from: iSleigh on January 11, 2017, 03:58:01 PM
Tyra takes better pics than Naomi. She just didn't have the body to sustain very long in the haute couture world.

She could have kept her skinny body she choose not too. Sis is sitting back and counting coins she is good

She didn't because she saw there was a lot of fast money in bikini and underwear modeling. If she hasn't scooped VS. she would've been starving herself to walk the Paris runways. Let's call a thing a thing. Stop letting the ANTM and after career success cloud your judgement. Even at a size 0 her boobs would be an issue.

Exactly If she wanted to model now and starve herself and get her body back she could .. She is choosing not too .. Let's not act like Tyra isn't known. She slays . I dunno why y'all wanna take away from her

Sorry love but Tyra didn't last long enough to make any comeback.

Iman, Liya and Naomi can still book shows, because they are runway veterans. Let's not act like anybody is dying to book an "almost" 50 years old model. When you have the Chanel, Jourdan, Joan & Arlenis girls lined up.

If Tyra didn't do ANTM she would be forgotten like Jessica white and Selita.

I mean:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2621691/Too-old-Angel-Tyra-Banks-furious-REJECTED-Victorias-Secret-Fashion-Show-guest-appearance.html

:kii:
don't bother
Posts more than 2 sentences fly past his head

GLOCK

Quote from: Jayda on January 11, 2017, 04:32:16 PM
She's also more paid than Iman,  but when it comes to the wire she's not seeing either of their legacies

ever

GLOCK

Quote from: Jayda on January 11, 2017, 04:36:05 PM
Quote from: iSleigh on January 11, 2017, 04:34:10 PM
Quote from: TEXASbama on January 11, 2017, 04:23:23 PM
Quote from: iSleigh on January 11, 2017, 04:19:48 PM
Quote from: TEXASbama on January 11, 2017, 03:59:49 PM
Quote from: iSleigh on January 11, 2017, 03:58:01 PM
Tyra takes better pics than Naomi. She just didn't have the body to sustain very long in the haute couture world.

She could have kept her skinny body she choose not too. Sis is sitting back and counting coins she is good

She didn't because she saw there was a lot of fast money in bikini and underwear modeling. If she hasn't scooped VS. she would've been starving herself to walk the Paris runways. Let's call a thing a thing. Stop letting the ANTM and after career success cloud your judgement. Even at a size 0 her boobs would be an issue.

Exactly If she wanted to model now and starve herself and get her body back she could .. She is choosing not too .. Let's not act like Tyra isn't known. She slays . I dunno why y'all wanna take away from her

Sorry love but Tyra didn't last long enough to make any comeback.

Iman, Liya and Naomi can still book shows, because they are runway veterans. Let's not act like anybody is dying to book an "almost" 50 years old model. When you have the Chanel, Jourdan, Joan & Arlenis girls lined up.

If Tyra didn't do ANTM she would be forgotten like Jessica white and Selita.

I mean:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2621691/Too-old-Angel-Tyra-Banks-furious-REJECTED-Victorias-Secret-Fashion-Show-guest-appearance.html

:kii:
don't bother
Posts more than 2 sentences fly past his head

am toppled over

GLOCK

Quote from: ANIMMAI on January 11, 2017, 04:34:06 PM
The Tyrants are getting lashed in here. Good grief.

dfvxv

kii

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: eufaula. on January 11, 2017, 04:29:05 PM
I think the jabs at Tyra's career mess would land a lot smoother if she wasn't a mogul and worth nearly twice as much as Naomi is ssss

Right !! Like I don't get it

FlowerBomb

January 11, 2017, 04:38:17 PM #158 Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 04:39:39 PM by Jayda

How do you open and still look a fool and not Queen getting an applause

LiiVE

FlowerBomb

Quote from: TEXASbama on January 11, 2017, 04:37:37 PM
Quote from: eufaula. on January 11, 2017, 04:29:05 PM
I think the jabs at Tyra's career mess would land a lot smoother if she wasn't a mogul and worth nearly twice as much as Naomi is ssss

Right !! Like I don't get it
h
Oh we know

GLOCK

v

its a hoot that when were discussing modeling the 'rants love throwing out all these other businesses ffffff

oh! but tyra owns a mcdonalds on rodeo dr!

:calmdownsis:

ffff

FlowerBomb

GLOCK

ty has a car wash! top that!!!

cxvxvx
cv

like fucking MOVE

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Jayda on January 11, 2017, 04:32:16 PM
She's also more paid than Iman,  but when it comes to the wire she's not seeing either of their legacies

Tyra has a legacy hun.

The only  thing known about naomi is that she is a bitch and beat up some Poor flight attendant.

Not sis trying to come out with a modeling show to compete with Tyra .. How many seasons did that last again?