Brandy CAUGHT At Scientology Fundraiser Despite Denying Involvement

Started by Seven, January 13, 2017, 05:16:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: TAE! on January 13, 2017, 06:44:47 PM
And I'm sure I've seen sis perched in a Baptist church or two in recent years.
Yea, she gave that mess up a while ago from my knowledge.  Scientology is in the business of recruiting celebs anyway because it gives their "religion" validity. She probably was never really a part of it, just being sought-after. Ya'll really need to watch that show. It's so good.  I've always wondered wtf Scientology was and what they practiced. Leah exposed all the mess.  It's fake AF
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BranLover

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 13, 2017, 06:47:53 PM
Yea, she gave that mess up a while ago from my knowledge.  Scientology is in the business of recruiting celebs anyway because it gives their "religion" validity. She probably was never really a part of it, just being sought-after. Ya'll really need to watch that show. It's so good.  I've always wondered wtf Scientology was and what they practiced. Leah exposed all the mess.  It's fake AF

Her 20/20 special kinda took me aback too, I'll have to check out the show.

Vonc2002

Quote from: TAE! on January 13, 2017, 06:49:53 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 13, 2017, 06:47:53 PM

Her 20/20 special kinda took me aback too, I'll have to check out the show.
like............
She's interviewing all these former Scientologists who where like high ranking officials within the religion and how thru basically had to FIGHT to leave.  And when u leave the tactics they take to either get u back or ruin u if u don't come back. It's crazy
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Sovereign.

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on January 13, 2017, 06:17:17 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 13, 2017, 06:12:12 PM
Does anyone watch that Leah Remini show? They keep showung a clip of brandy front row clapping in this huge ass auditorium but that was a while ago tho. but u know what, i said brandy is so weird to me now and honestly that would explain it because scientology is weird AF

When I read the thread title i said, sounds about right :plzstop:

!!!!  :plzstop:

DrewBabyLove

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on January 13, 2017, 06:17:17 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 13, 2017, 06:12:12 PM
Does anyone watch that Leah Remini show? They keep showung a clip of brandy front row clapping in this huge ass auditorium but that was a while ago tho. but u know what, i said brandy is so weird to me now and honestly that would explain it because scientology is weird AF

When I read the thread title i said, sounds about right :plzstop:

I hate to laugh at stuff like this because i don't know how she feels about it but  :plzstop:  :plzstop:

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Annie on January 13, 2017, 05:47:59 PM
Stacy Francis said on CBB that she is friends with Tom Cruise and it is a shame everyone treats him this way. She said a lot of people could use Scientology and it would be good for them. She said it is just a misunderstanding. She is also part of Scientology.

and is sis getting any shine besides re runs of hollywood divas

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

so brandy is weird now

because shes more vocal about ppul talking about her

mmkay

oh nie scientol' explaineddddd

wth

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Admin

This pic. :dead: Looking at the wig it must be from around 2005.

I'm glad Leah is fearlessly exposing Scientology to a wide TV audience. Though I'm a bit shocked that so many people still don't know about this "religion". We learned all about the dangers and brainwashing ways of Scientology, Jehovah's Witnesses, Hare Krishna etc. in 7th grade.

wizzy

Young

Young

Kaeli.

Quote from: Uni on January 13, 2017, 09:20:31 PM
i remember that 04-06 mess
dark times

n this cover ugh
:melmel:

This forced sex kitten mess she was serving that era

Gorl