Time 4 Some Mess: Eddie Long's sexual abuse accusers releasing tell-all

Started by MAY, January 16, 2017, 06:30:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOONA.

Quote from: mount moriah. on January 16, 2017, 06:44:53 PM
Quote from: Drais. on January 16, 2017, 06:44:29 PM
Quote from: mount moriah. on January 16, 2017, 06:43:14 PM
Quote from: Drais. on January 16, 2017, 06:41:03 PM
I don't really feel THAT bad for them though tbh. I thought they were like 12 or 13 when they had sex with him, not 17 and 18.

:guys: 

This is a grown man and a 17 year old is a damn child.

What do you have to talk about with a 17 year old?

How was school today?
Finish your homework?

If the nigga you're fucking has a curfew and enjoys recess time, you're sick.

What were you doing at 17?

:usuresis:     

:supluv:

g

r u a prostitute?     

MORIAH.

Quote from: Drais. on January 16, 2017, 06:44:29 PM
Quote from: mount moriah. on January 16, 2017, 06:43:14 PM
Quote from: Drais. on January 16, 2017, 06:41:03 PM
I don't really feel THAT bad for them though tbh. I thought they were like 12 or 13 when they had sex with him, not 17 and 18.

:guys: 

This is a grown man and a 17 year old is a damn child.

What do you have to talk about with a 17 year old?

How was school today?
Finish your homework?

If the nigga you're fucking has a curfew and enjoys recess time, you're sick.

What were you doing at 17?

:usuresis:     

You really probably shouldn't have asked that.

:omgwatshappening:

Buy The Stars✨

Both men said they were 17 when the sexual advances began. By then he had taken them on several trips, to Kenya, Honduras and the Bahamas, among other exotic locales, introducing them to world-famous celebrities and lavishing them with new cars and their own apartments.

ok i didnt read that big ass thread but  they were 17 .. thats damn near an adult and you CHOOSE To go on trips and accept presents and shit well into adult hood  .. wtf are they complaining about

LOONA.

Quote from: Baphomet. on January 16, 2017, 06:45:06 PM
wait... they were 17 and 18. :usuresis: gorls. plea'

I dont feel sorry for these fags

I knew he messed with some boys but I never really read up on the mess. I assumed they were literally children.

He's still a creep though.     

GLOCK

Yeah he's trash
But looking at sum of them
I kinda see why he couldn't resist :oof:

4 fucking k

LOONA.

They're probably a little slow though tbh.

They didn't even realize they could easily blackmail him.     

MORIAH.

Quote from: TEXASbama on January 16, 2017, 06:45:46 PM
Both men said they were 17 when the sexual advances began. By then he had taken them on several trips, to Kenya, Honduras and the Bahamas, among other exotic locales, introducing them to world-famous celebrities and lavishing them with new cars and their own apartments.

ok i didnt read that big ass thread but  they were 17 .. thats damn near an adult and you CHOOSE To go on trips and accept presents and shit well into adult hood  .. wtf are they complaining about

Maybe it's the fact that he gave them tainted sauce? lol

4 fucking k

Quote from: Drais. on January 16, 2017, 06:46:41 PM
Quote from: Baphomet. on January 16, 2017, 06:45:06 PM
wait... they were 17 and 18. :usuresis: gorls. plea'

I dont feel sorry for these fags

I knew he messed with some boys but I never really read up on the mess. I assumed they were literally children.

He's still a creep though.     

!!! I was shocked that they weren't

4 fucking k

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on January 16, 2017, 06:44:28 PM
Messy. The only people that are gonna suffer are his family and they've been through enough.

I'm shocked he has kids

yummy

He met these men when they were still children and waited to gain their trust before he made his move...just like any other predator.

And where was he getting the money to be buying them cars and fully furnished apartments?

Cartierline

Quote from: ANIMMAI on January 16, 2017, 06:48:47 PM
And where was he getting the money to be buying them cars and fully furnished apartments?

q

do you even need to ask?

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: MORIAH. on January 16, 2017, 06:47:40 PM
Quote from: TEXASbama on January 16, 2017, 06:45:46 PM

Maybe it's the fact that he gave them tainted sauce? lol

nobody deserves the sauce butttt but they should all know about safe sex etc.. they cant blame him for that.. it takes two to have sex.. this man was taking you on trips and shit.. im sorry but you know right from wrong and you know what a condom is.. they werent raped