Time 4 Some Mess: Eddie Long's sexual abuse accusers releasing tell-all

Started by MAY, January 16, 2017, 06:30:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FINE.

Quote from: TEXASbama on January 17, 2017, 03:57:18 PM
Quote from: BENTLEY. on January 17, 2017, 03:04:49 PM
This is a very slippery issue
..... because I thought they settled with the church

I still believe it's for coin, but I can't say they are wrong since they suffered the abuse.

Is it bad that I don't view Eddie as a villain?
.... it's almost as if they were taking advantage of his mentality and loved having a sugar daddy until it stopped
:hmph:

They were basically adults .. Half the board woulda let Eddie pound for some coins
:udontlookok:

I don't care how coined up you are

I have to find you attractive

FINE.

Then again I've never been in that situation so I don't know what I would do

:ohwow:

GRAND

I still believe it's for coin, but I can't say they are wrong since they suffered the abuse.

.... it's almost as if they were taking advantage of his mentality and loved having a sugar daddy until it stopped

They were basically adults .. Half the board woulda let Eddie pound for some coins
v

so you're admitting that you would?

cause i don't think it's possible for you to read minds

FlowerBomb

They were under 18, so no they weren't "basically adults" and even then still doesn't negate the fact he abused his power.
They were young and impressionable and also fatherless and he used that to lure them.
God forbid some of you ever have kids  :uhh:

Kurama

f

Im sorry but just because some of you are okay with being exploited doesn't mean everyone else should be. Sorry.

FlowerBomb

And who knows how long he was grooming them to get to the point of them trusting him enough to allow him to fly them out ect

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Kurama on January 17, 2017, 04:04:07 PM
f

Im sorry but just because some of you are okay with being exploited doesn't mean everyone else should be. Sorry.
!!!!
"what were you doing at 17!"

Umm not getting raped by my pastor in the caribean :shannonsmissing:

MAY

v

Would you? Or are you more of a Joel Osteen kinda gorl?

GLOCK

Nick has admitted to having sex with 16 year old white boys in his gated neighborhood

Not surprised where he stands on this debate

FlowerBomb

GLOCK

Quote from: Nude on January 17, 2017, 04:59:14 PM
And Molescolm too
!
I'm still praying he didn't touch those kids from his school we was working at

FlowerBomb

:plzstop:
No but seriously im over people downplaying male victims of grooming and sex crimes, just because they're men and "almost adults"
Like Bre said just because your ok with being groomed and exploited doesn't mean everyone else should be.
If you had sons going through the same thing whether they were 12, 13 or almost 18 you'd feel differently.
The mental effects of sexual abuse victims aren't always straightforward, this is something they are going to have to deal with for the rest of their lives, and the fact that two of them already chose to speak out during the whole scandal, showed true bravery on their part, who knows if there are more victims that haven't come forward and who are choosing to keep quiet because of groups of people dismissing their claims and chalking it up to "a bit of fun lolz!"
I'm seeing more sympathy for the abusers family than the victims themselves.
And Lew you told us that you have a male member of your immediate family that was touching kids, so your fat ass should definitely know better.
:melmel: