what members are you happy to have ended the beef with?

Started by leftout, January 22, 2017, 02:49:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: ShutYourMouth. on January 24, 2017, 09:15:56 AM
Quote from: شيطان on January 23, 2017, 12:28:12 PM
Quote from: glock on January 23, 2017, 12:24:47 PM
KEEP lying to yourself Malc..
you're honestly insufferable.

i genuinely like everyone here.. but i just cant get jiggy with you. Youre like the only person on this board that I cant warm up to.. it really says more about u than me.

What do you think I'm lying about. I'm
Listening, I'm open. My ego is not too big to not hear you guys out. I just think in real life I wouldn't meet many ppl like here. From what I read must of you differently wired socially. So that's where I think the clash comes from.
didn't you say you posted on here so much because you didn't have ANY friends? Seems like your wires are twisted and fucked up as well.

wow...just WOW....these revelations, can't keep ahp.

SouravMay

talisa is so creative. i don't have brandy stans or americans in my circle lol. I have no shame in saying that, that is why I enjoy the back & forth. Am mean, it allowed to meet all my favourite celebs, get the lastest black American lingo and also make new contacts from all around the globe. Don't see the kii tbh. And my good sis Bran knows me now.

:blessed: :blessed: :blessed: :blessed:

B7

leftout

Quote from: ANIMMAI on January 23, 2017, 03:57:06 PM
Quote from: شيطان on January 23, 2017, 12:10:43 PM
Idk maybe it's a cultural or language thing. Theo and I used to go AT IT in here but in person we get along perfectly. And Romero I've met a couple of times, so I can see what he means. We just have different personalities. But I know he's cool, he just wouldn't break a leg for me or go the extra mile but I guess he'd be cordial. Irfan and I are like best sistren. MelMel and I kii'd it up.

I just don't think you can really "not fuck" with someone based off what someone gives here. I just think
Romero wanted to keep it "real" so he said his piece. I just found it wired as we are connected off the board, had food together, we are Facebook friends, so it is lik weird he would single me out.
But yeah I can be obnoxious to ppl, I see that.

Yea, you should probably work on that.

leftout

Quote from: ANIMMAI on January 23, 2017, 03:57:30 PM
Upload some more ass pics btw.
like I said, malc, your only use is a quick attraction mess. Nothing else is gonna pop off for you.

leftout

Quote from: Scott. on January 23, 2017, 04:02:35 PM
And he's saying I'm guarded, like it's a horrible thing to be guarded. I don't let everyone into my world and bitches like him are the reasons why I don't.
!!!

his snake in the grass ass is the perfect paradigm for why I keep most of my interactions at a HI n BYE mess. Fuck that.

GLOCK

Quote from: ShutYourMouth. on January 24, 2017, 09:58:17 AM
Idk maybe it's a cultural or language thing. Theo and I used to go AT IT in here but in person we get along perfectly. And Romero I've met a couple of times, so I can see what he means. We just have different personalities. But I know he's cool, he just wouldn't break a leg for me or go the extra mile but I guess he'd be cordial. Irfan and I are like best sistren. MelMel and I kii'd it up.

I just don't think you can really "not fuck" with someone based off what someone gives here. I just think
Romero wanted to keep it "real" so he said his piece. I just found it wired as we are connected off the board, had food together, we are Facebook friends, so it is lik weird he would single me out.

CVCCVBBCVBNNNNNNNNNMMMMMMM

leftout

Quote from: Lazarus on January 23, 2017, 07:43:57 PM
Scotty, don't entertain it. Ignore it. If you don't care for him you simply just don't care for him. Point. Blank. Period. No need to hear his song and dance.
c

c
cc
f
df
ffffffffffccjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjlpppe3j34k34l4['''v'f

ff

f
f
v\|
v\fv\\
\]

]}}
}
}|}
vv'cv]}vvv
c
fC

mya bitch where do you be comin from :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

SouravMay

i think mya is an old member tbh he cant fckn stand me
B7

leftout

LOONA.

Quote from: ShutYourMouth. on January 24, 2017, 09:58:17 AM

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: شيطان on January 23, 2017, 12:23:16 PM
I sometimes think you guys just enjoy messing with my non stop aggressive obnoxious personality. Like you wanna slow me down, cause I like attention or sth. It's those ppl that attract me, like the louder and more opinionated the better.

I genuinely think majority of Forum gorls in general are wired differently. More introverted and that's why we clash.

I know I can come off condescending but I just can't see why my genuine niceness and goofiness can't come through. At least not in typing. It's annoying bit. But I appreciate the criticism.

:stressed:

well outside of a few 2 faced moments

i dont see the problem

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: شيطان on January 23, 2017, 03:51:53 PM
Had Sam dragged me to Romero's house party for NYE I know his looks would have shaded me down. I could tell he don't do shenanigans when
we lost that gur and instead of looking for ha he just kept it tf movin nnn

:loose2when:
ssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Bby bruv!

This is the type of stuff .... I'm tryna help you :dead:

H.#.G.*.Z

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: formate on January 23, 2017, 04:38:11 PM
It's just always easier to say "they hate me" than to say "maybe I can get a tad annoying sometimes".

if you notice consistencies in perception then it's something to take note of. Bsource isn't the only place that I hear about how much I can RAMBLE on sometimes when I get passionate about something. Or get super attached to it.

However, there's no excuse for disrespecting someone .... If they haven't done so to you. That's where things can sometimes get blurred.

Blonde had an issue with me. Initially, he just tugged a bit. But, then he PMed me and just said "listen ho. This is my issue with u. Can u explain this shit to me?"

I respected the HELL out of that. And I rock with people online and offline who will just come to you respectfully but still let you know there's a problem.

That's how things get resolved tbh. You guys aren't going to get through to Malcolm with these impromptu group therapy sessions in a thread. Hhh

Yes, he should be aware of how he comes off. I agree with a lot of what was said in here. But, be mindful of how things may appear to him as well. These "keeping it a buck with u Malc " sessions can easily be perceived as a lynching.
s

H.#.G.*.Z