The light skin skinny one with tattoos

GRAND

Seven is a kii

She stay talking shit in the confessional cccccx

GRAND

GRAND

this compton girl needs to DIE

Buy The Stars✨

i am REALLY enjoying this season .. yeah the compton girl needs to go .. and she AINT CUTE AT ALL she was mad jealous that the white girl had a black dude .. calling him a Square head ass nigga ... i also didnt like that when he got up just to protect her they tried to make it seem like he was gonna beat them up i hateeee hood rat girls like her .. reminds me of someone on the board tbh

also i didnt like Sayora really but after hearing her story how can you not feel sorry for her  .. i like the big gorl too .. she is a ki

GRAND

zxxxxxxxn i LOVE seven

she STAY talking shit in the confessional :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

pretty shady self

GRAND

sayora is still late btw

FINE.

Buy The Stars✨

i liked Seven until she came for the big gorl. why did seven get all emotional.  If you really fight then fight .. cause all i see you doing is crying into the phone. 

GRAND

i havent gotten to that part yet

sxccccccccc

let me see if she remains queens after this episode

Buy The Stars✨

ok and as far as sayora being late i hate seeing ppl get picked on and ganged up on like they are doing to sayora so i respect the big gorl ( cant remember her name) for saying i hang with who i want.

and i dont like the girl who is married who got mad that sayora told ppl she was married like who cares hun ? was it supposed to be a secret?

GRAND

why is seven having a breakdown xcvxcccccc

GRAND

these girls are UNSTABLE

GRAND

Quote from: TEXASbama on March 06, 2017, 09:08:57 PM
ok and as far as sayora being late i hate seeing ppl get picked on and ganged up on like they are doing to sayora so i respect the big gorl ( cant remember her name) for saying i hang with who i want.

and i dont like the girl who is married who got mad that sayora told ppl she was married like who cares hun ? was it supposed to be a secret?
xccccccc

i dont know why say stay getting messed with

shes not even that messy imo

GRAND

SLDKFOIFDSKLMSDFLKFSFD

not her spitting in this white girls face and then getting TOSSED

girllllllllll

i cant wait for the next episode lkfsdkDFSSDFds