Brandy playing Roxie Hart (Chicago)starting April 4th in D.C.

Started by dntunvme2, February 23, 2017, 02:23:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yearofbrandy

I want music! Damn! Drop some unreleased shit or something.  I wouldn't care if she was doing both but she just stuck on this. It's been 5 years since a damn album

The Brandy Barbie

That album ain't coming soon either way, sorry to say...

I don't see how this would stop her for any significant period of time.

RAY7

Camo

Not to be random but... Brandy deserves a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

Harlem

Ehhhh

Brandy love u but dead Roxie please... if this was another role in a different musical then I would totally be here for it... but a 3rd time and u havent had any music out in 5 years, she's wylin now smh

b7

she's gonna do this for as long as she can in her career, so i dont see the big deal. it wont effect music either way

if music doesn't come its because of Brandy, not 2 weeks every now and then of Roxie :dead: plus i like how she takes
care of her voice for broadway. It'll lend itself well to the new music

HUGO

Quote from: Harlem on February 23, 2017, 08:38:47 PM
Ehhhh

Brandy love u but dead Roxie please... if this was another role in a different musical then I would totally be here for it... but a 3rd time and u havent had any music out in 5 years, she's wylin now smh

Agreed

Camo

Quote from: RIGS on February 23, 2017, 08:45:21 PM
she's gonna do this for as long as she can in her career, so i dont see the big deal. it wont effect music either way

if music doesn't come its because of Brandy, not 2 weeks every now and then of Roxie :dead: plus i like how she takes
care of her voice for broadway. It'll lend itself well to the new music
:butwait!: vocals be everything

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Roxie being a career for ha >>>>

U can get others but brandy will be back

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

brocka4life

She has to do what makes her happy and makes her money; music, clearly, ain't it right now.

Her life and her career. An artist has to be inspired. This seems to inspire her and center her like nothing else she has done in her career in recent years.

Harlem

Quote from: brocka4life on February 23, 2017, 09:45:48 PM
She has to do what makes her happy and makes her money; music, clearly, ain't it right now.

Her life and her career. An artist has to be inspired. This seems to inspire her and center her like nothing else she has done in her career in recent years.

Well as long as it doesn't inspire her next tour I'll be happy

brocka4life

Quote from: Harlem on February 23, 2017, 09:51:22 PM
Quote from: brocka4life on February 23, 2017, 09:45:48 PM

Well as long as it doesn't inspire her next tour I'll be happy

How many tickets are you going to buy to her next tour? Realistically, we're each just one person typing what we want from her. There's a multitude of people who don't sit online and watch every single performance to critique it, who will enjoy whatever show she decides to put together. It's clear every time that she performs at events that people enjoy it. Hopefully over time, that will lead to more people actually supporting her music and whatever movement she has. One of her issues has been that she never really performed at these r&b type of events and that's part of the disconnect that was there with general public fans. The Roxie role, like DWTS, made her a better performer. She's doing what she enjoys.

Wtv

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: 1.7 on February 23, 2017, 10:16:43 PM
:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

I'll wait until June or November for the 1st single.

Might wanna make it december january hun :heythere:

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different