remy unleashes HELL upon nicki minanji!

Started by Eternal Bell, February 25, 2017, 01:00:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buy The Stars✨

Young

Young

Quote?I told you I wasn?t talking about your dumb ass,? she raps. ?It look stupid, you literally got a dumb ass.? Later, she adds: ?Talking about, bringing knives to a fight with guns / When the only shot you ever took was in your buns.?

The lines get even more personal from there. Listen to Remy?s venomous diss below.

'ology

Quote from: Young on February 25, 2017, 01:03:08 PM
Quote?I told you I wasn?t talking about your dumb ass,? she raps. ?It look stupid, you literally got a dumb ass.? Later, she adds: ?Talking about, bringing knives to a fight with guns / When the only shot you ever took was in your buns.?

The lines get even more personal from there. Listen to Remy?s venomous diss below.

:plzstop:

Xzzxzzzzzzzzzz
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Buy The Stars✨

Im wilding out bout to hit nick with a cannon

you tried to disrespect taylor cause taylor wasnt swift enough

omgggggg she went in ommgggggg WTFFFFF

Young

Not Meek couldn't fuck for 3 months cuz her ass dropped

Dbdbfbffbbffbnfbfbfbfnfbffbfbnffmf
C
C
C
C

C

Young

I'm living !!

Sndbdbdbdbdbdddd

They need to link up and slay the game

A TBIM of RAP

Buy The Stars✨

stop talkin numbers .. you signed a 360 deal through young money through cash money through republic, which means your money goes through 5 niggas before you touch it any promotions ya videos come outta yo budget enodrsements tour and merchandise they finger fuck it you make it like 35 cent off of each ducket i own my master bitch !

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Young

So scared of my future; got this bitch going BACKWARDS

DNFNFNFNFFFFF

Remy waiiiiit

Zankou.

Quote from: TEXASbama on February 25, 2017, 01:13:39 PM
stop talkin numbers .. you signed a 360 deal through young money through cash money through republic, which means your money goes through 5 niggas before you touch it any promotions ya videos come outta yo budget enodrsements tour and merchandise they finger fuck it you make it like 35 cent off of each ducket i own my master bitch !

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Wtf!

Young

Not she animated like nickeloden and only kids believe in her like Saint Nick
Msndbdbdbffbfbfbffffff

Remy is draggingggg

Buy The Stars✨

im a BARB first but remy just killed her .. Nicki needs to come out wiht something FAST like witihin 2 days like remy did