White man shoots Indian Software Engineer, says "Get out of my country"

Started by hewritez, February 25, 2017, 11:41:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hewritez

QuoteAuthorities in Kansas filed first-degree murder charges against a man accused of opening fire in a bar there, killing one Indian man, injuring two other people and causing fears about bigotry to reverberate across the globe.

According to witness accounts, the gunman reportedly told two of the people who were shot ? both Indian men who work for Garmin, the technology firm ? to ?get out of my country? before opening fire and had also used racial slurs during the Wednesday evening shooting.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/02/24/get-out-of-my-country-kansan-reportedly-yelled-before-shooting-2-men-from-india-killing-one/?utm_term=.4d1cee601218

Not sure why more news outlets aren't picking up this story. Also, it's kind of fucked up that they haven't classified this as a "hate crime" yet  :uhh:

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

hewritez

Quote from: stillpretti. on February 25, 2017, 11:53:35 PM
It's always the most lowly, desperate, poor, insecure, under-achieving, fat/ugly white people who hold their "White pride" in the highest regard.

Sometimes, honestly, its the only thing they can cling to. Like, "Hey, I may be broke, insecure, a complete failure to myself and on the verge of a mental breakdown, but at least I'm white! :cheerup:  :feelinmyself:  "

They are the new slave catchers/hunters. Trump definitely panders to them on a very consistent basis.

ff

but !!!

CHOKE

Admin