So Nicki was talking about Azealia Banks all this time.

Started by Inject My Lips, February 26, 2017, 03:06:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JRocka

Lies ..... plus AZ is indie so this makes no damn sense! why are the barbs trying to shift the blame now?  :ummwhat:

FlowerBomb

QuoteThis makes more sense tbh. Make Love was prob written a while ago and how could Nicki have known Plata O Plomo flopped like it did back then if it came out so recently.. Plus I think Rem has more than 1 platinum record.. Idk that doesn't explain everything though lorddd I'm confused 😐
@nickiminaj Clarify for us mom ): #nickiminaj #rapqueen

fffffffffffff

JRocka

Quote from: شيطان on February 26, 2017, 08:00:14 AM
:hmph:

Remy is indie too

i know but Nicki likes to take jabs and hide her hands afterwards...bitch knew she meant Remy  :mmyulost:

JRocka

Quote from: Saint on February 26, 2017, 08:02:03 AM
QuoteThis makes more sense tbh. Make Love was prob written a while ago and how could Nicki have known Plata O Plomo flopped like it did back then if it came out so recently.. Plus I think Rem has more than 1 platinum record.. Idk that doesn't explain everything though lorddd I'm confused 😐
@nickiminaj Clarify for us mom ): #nickiminaj #rapqueen

fffffffffffff

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: brocka4life on February 26, 2017, 07:53:36 AM
Nicki been taking shots for years at just about every female rapper.
s
Right, galloping up to accept awards in a female rap category like it's some big feat and pretending she's not pop :kii:

Remy shook this bitch back into reality. Hoping she can pick the pieces up and compete otherwise everything she's done is negated imo .... "Queen of Rap" :kii: PLEA!

H.#.G.*.Z

Cowgirl

Quote from: Kaeli. on February 26, 2017, 03:30:18 AM
b

well now she's gonna have ta answer to Remy. Should stop being so indirect all the time
:guys:

GLOCK

Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on February 26, 2017, 11:12:29 AM
Quote from: brocka4life on February 26, 2017, 07:53:36 AM
Nicki been taking shots for years at just about every female rapper.
s
Right, galloping up to accept awards in a female rap category like it's some big feat and pretending she's not pop :kii:

Remy shook this bitch back into reality. Hoping she can pick the pieces up and compete otherwise everything she's done is negated imo .... "Queen of Rap" :kii: PLEA!
yeah  :kii:

Drogon

Quote from: LiBra on February 26, 2017, 08:06:36 AM
Quote from: شيطان on February 26, 2017, 08:00:14 AM
:hmph:

Remy is indie too

i know but Nicki likes to take jabs and hide her hands afterwards...bitch knew she meant Remy  :mmyulost:

Remy wasn't going to have it like these other girl's....this isn't what Nicki planned on. This isn't what Nicki do even when she dissed Kim it was just a lil shade nothing lethal...she couldn't shade kim for any surgery bc she has it too

Buy The Stars✨

well either way all rappers need to be more obvious and state the name of the rapper.  whats the point of being subliminal

🦚

I see they want azealia to lash her to.
Fuck Up The Fun pt 2 is on the way  :cheerup:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

♛MANNY♛

pettypatty