If I'm allowed to be honest, Phaedra was in the WRONG

Started by GLOCK, March 21, 2017, 09:39:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

:uhh:

Now I'm Kenya's least supporter
But Phae was very wrong in the way she handled that party
Now I'm in agreeance about celebrating a divorce (I think it's tacky)
But did she have to dig back 2 years ago into some mess that her husband deemed a lie and Kenya was cleared on all fronts ...

How dare she go below the belt and act like that after they were building a friendship
Phaedra fucking pulled it

And am glad Porsha spilled tea on her divorce being final!
:overit:

BigDawg

Phaedra is fake as fuck and Porsha is stupid to remain loyal to her.

Opposites Attract.

I didn't think it was distasteful to throw the party just for the simple fact I swear they did something similar like that before. Not only that but Apollo is in jail for 7 years. A damn divorce isn't the reason that their family is broken apart. I can't wait for Queen to lash this mutt at the reunion.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Buy The Stars✨

March 21, 2017, 10:30:23 PM #6 Last Edit: March 21, 2017, 10:32:18 PM by TEXASbama
I agree "everybody knows"  im phadreas biggest fan but I was really disappointed in her for that.

Vonc's Bitch Ass

Quote from: TEXASbama on March 21, 2017, 10:30:23 PM
I agree "everybody knows"  im phadreas biggest fan but I was really disappointed in her for that.

I'm Shocked.

Vonc's Bitch Ass

This episode was just the beginning because Fraudra lied about her divorce being final. They brought this up at the reunion too.

http://straightfromthea.com/2016/12/10/phaedra-parks-divorce-shenanigans-revealed-why-apollo-nida-can-proceed-with-his-case-receipts/#

QuoteApollo has been robbed of an opportunity to at least be heard in his own divorce proceedings. Phaedra purposely misspells their names to be secretive, goes to a court date that Apollo knew nothing about (see Judge?s Order), secretly gets the entire file sealed?including the flawed divorce decree with the wrong names, then when she learns that the Judge ruled against her and would make her unseal everything, she hurries to finally file A Divorce Decree on December 5th then claims she?s been divorced the entire time.

BigDawg

Shady Phae Phae...Apollo knew nothing about any of this.

Scott.

Buy The Stars✨

yall be easy now on phadrea... the only thing she did wrong is come for kenya in that text.. other than that she is clean lolz

BigDawg

P

She clean alright...clean as shit. I heard she gets blasted at the reunion, even Andy sticks it to her.

Cowgirl

Quote from: TEXASbama on March 21, 2017, 10:56:03 PM
yall be easy now on phadrea... the only thing she did wrong is come for kenya in that text.. other than that she is clean lolz
She was wrong in the Kandi situation completely, has always been wrong with the way she's talked about Kenya but I still can't believe she just threw Porsha under the bus like that. Absolutely disgusting..

GLOCK

She's wrong
She's been tryna give this whole restoration/sisterhood thing and the first chance she could she threw kenya under the bus because of her lies :dead:
She needs to grow up