If I'm allowed to be honest, Phaedra was in the WRONG

Started by GLOCK, March 21, 2017, 09:39:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brandy Barbie

Quote from: GLIZZY on March 21, 2017, 09:39:11 PM
:uhh:

Now I'm Kenya's least supporter
But Phae was very wrong in the way she handled that party
Now I'm in agreeance about celebrating a divorce (I think it's tacky)
But did she have to dig back 2 years ago into some mess that her husband deemed a lie and Kenya was cleared on all fronts ...

How dare she go below the belt and act like that after they were building a friendship
Phaedra fucking pulled it

And am glad Porsha spilled tea on her divorce being final!
:overit:

No,  I think Pheadra wants to forgive Kenya, but when certain things come up she can't help but question Kenya's true intentions.  Here is Kenya, the girl who told her husband she wished to sleep with him and kept touching him and talking very flirtatious to him, celebrating the demise of Pheadra's marriage. Pheadra probably thought she was over it until she saw Kenya throwing a party about it.

GLOCK

Quote from: The Brandy Barbie on March 22, 2017, 11:27:15 AM

But did she have to dig back 2 years ago into some mess that her husband deemed a lie and Kenya was cleared on all fronts ...

How dare she go below the belt and act like that after they were building a friendship

No,  I think Pheadra wants to forgive Kenya, but when certain things come up she can't help but question Kenya's true intentions.  Here is Kenya, the girl who told her husband she wished to sleep with him and kept touching him and talking very flirtatious to him, celebrating the demise of Pheadra's marriage. Pheadra probably thought she was over it until she saw Kenya throwing a party about it.
well being as tho it was for her and Cynthia.. i dont see how she thought it was from an evil place
she was just in her feelings and her lies made her feel a way tbh
aint no divorce bih

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

FRANCE

Quote from: GLIZZY on March 22, 2017, 11:37:17 AM

well being as tho it was for her and Cynthia.. i dont see how she thought it was from an evil place
aint no divorce bih
Precisely. And ain't no way anyone would think that Kenya had bad intentions with that party. It probably wasnt the best idea but her heart really was in the right place. Fakedra is fake and will always be. If Kenya is "trifling" and all that shit after u done already told her she's forgiven, why u friends with her? She two faced. Period. I cant wait til she realizes how stupid it is to have Poorsha as a friend too. But then again, they both deserve each other.

Palladium

Quote from: Francois Lite on March 22, 2017, 01:49:23 PM
Quote from: GLIZZY on March 22, 2017, 11:37:17 AM

aint no divorce bih
Precisely. And ain't no way anyone would think that Kenya had bad intentions with that party. It probably wasnt the best idea but her heart really was in the right place. Fakedra is fake and will always be. If Kenya is "trifling" and all that shit after u done already told her she's forgiven, why u friends with her? She two faced. Period. I cant wait til she realizes how stupid it is to have Poorsha as a friend too. But then again, they both deserve each other.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vonc's Bitch Ass

Kenya never said she wanted to sleep with him. She asked Phaedra and Apollo have they ever entertained a threesome. And celebrating the demise of marriage is such an exaggeration. Divorce Parties are common themes to celebrate moving on.

Freedom

After she let it go (Kenya texting Appolo), that should've been the end of. But as a human being I can understand how in the midst of a divorce those old feelings can reemerge towards Kenya. Not taking anyone's side but there's no right or wrong here

Cowgirl

Quote from: Freedom on March 22, 2017, 03:02:33 PM
After she let it go (Kenya texting Appolo), that should've been the end of. But as a human being I can understand how in the midst of a divorce those old feelings can reemerge towards Kenya. Not taking anyone's side but there's no right or wrong here
Yes there is, Phaedra was dead wrong.

GLOCK

Phaedra is definitely wrong
Especially because if she felt a way.. I'm sure during the entire divorce she had time to reflect and decide what she felt about Kenya :dead:

She's an opportunist imo

Real

FRANCE

Quote from: BowDown on March 22, 2017, 05:05:06 PM
Yes there is, Phaedra was dead wrong.

:kii: I was about to say. There IS a right and a wrong. And one may argue that Kenya is mostly in the wrong, but this time, she's in the right. One thing about Kenya, like her or hate her, she never backs down from a confrontation and if she feels a certain way, she will let you know to your face. Phaedra on more than one occasion, have always been the type of bitch to smile in ur face and talk trash behind your back. She did it with Kandi, telling everybody BUT her that she didn't feel Kandi supported her through the demise of her marriage. The bitch is getting divorced and all of a sudden everybody is against ha. lol.

The Brandy Barbie

Quote from: chrisbarnes on March 22, 2017, 02:56:36 PM

Kenya never said she wanted to sleep with him.

She did.  That 'a how it started .  They were all on vacation and Kenya goes "So who would everyone sleep with if they could get a pass a sleep with another husband in the group.  I would sleep with Apollo." I think she said she thought Apollo was fine or something.  Laughing and giggling in front of everyone...

She really just laid it on way too thick. But what made it worse was that Apollo loved it.  He flirted right back. Picked her up, threw her in the pool. He never acted like it wasn't ok do disrespect his wife like that.

Cowgirl

Quote from: The Brandy Barbie on March 22, 2017, 07:36:21 PM
Quote from: chrisbarnes on March 22, 2017, 02:56:36 PM

Kenya never said she wanted to sleep with him.

She did.  That 'a how it started .  They were all on vacation and Kenya goes "So who would everyone sleep with if they could get a pass a sleep with another husband in the group.  I would sleep with Apollo." I think she said she thought Apollo was fine or something.  Laughing and giggling in front of everyone...

She really just laid it on way too thick. But what made it worse was that Apollo loved it.  He flirted right back. Picked her up, threw her in the pool. He never acted like it wasn't ok do disrespect his wife like that.
Married people flirt with other people all of the time. Apollo took it way too far but can you blame him?

The Brandy Barbie

After she let it go (Kenya texting Appolo), that should've been the end of. But as a human being I can understand how in the midst of a divorce those old feelings can reemerge towards Kenya.

Right.  I really don't think Kenya meant any ill will with the party.  She was just trying to have fun and be the life of the party.  But anything about Apollo involving Kenya is a sore spot for Phaedra.

Cowgirl

Quote from: The Brandy Barbie on March 22, 2017, 07:40:39 PM
After she let it go (Kenya texting Appolo), that should've been the end of. But as a human being I can understand how in the midst of a divorce those old feelings can reemerge towards Kenya.

Right.  I really don't think Kenya meant any ill will with the party.  She was just trying to have fun and be the life of the party.  But anything about Apollo involving Kenya is a sore spot for Phaedra.
Kenya really did a number on that fugly troll.
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: