Quote from: BowDown on March 22, 2017, 07:38:44 PM
Quote from: The Brandy Barbie on March 22, 2017, 07:36:21 PM
Quote from: chrisbarnes on March 22, 2017, 02:56:36 PM
Quote from: The Brandy Barbie on March 22, 2017, 11:27:15 AM
Quote from: GLIZZY on March 21, 2017, 09:39:11 PM
:uhh:

Now I'm Kenya's least supporter
But Phae was very wrong in the way she handled that party
Now I'm in agreeance about celebrating a divorce (I think it's tacky)
But did she have to dig back 2 years ago into some mess that her husband deemed a lie and Kenya was cleared on all fronts ...

How dare she go below the belt and act like that after they were building a friendship
Phaedra fucking pulled it

And am glad Porsha spilled tea on her divorce being final!
:overit:

No,  I think Pheadra wants to forgive Kenya, but when certain things come up she can't help but question Kenya's true intentions.  Here is Kenya, the girl who told her husband she wished to sleep with him and kept touching him and talking very flirtatious to him, celebrating the demise of Pheadra's marriage. Pheadra probably thought she was over it until she saw Kenya throwing a party about it.

Kenya never said she wanted to sleep with him.

She did.  That 'a how it started .  They were all on vacation and Kenya goes "So who would everyone sleep with if they could get a pass a sleep with another husband in the group.  I would sleep with Apollo." I think she said she thought Apollo was fine or something.  Laughing and giggling in front of everyone...

She really just laid it on way too thick. But what made it worse was that Apollo loved it.  He flirted right back. Picked her up, threw her in the pool. He never acted like it wasn't ok do disrespect his wife like that.
Married people flirt with other people all of the time. Apollo took it way too far but can you blame him?

You know, the whole thing probably wouldn't have even been that bad if Apollo wouldn't have reacted the way he did.....

Cowgirl

Quote from: The Brandy Barbie on March 22, 2017, 07:45:03 PM
Quote from: BowDown on March 22, 2017, 07:38:44 PM
Quote from: The Brandy Barbie on March 22, 2017, 07:36:21 PM
Quote from: chrisbarnes on March 22, 2017, 02:56:36 PM

But did she have to dig back 2 years ago into some mess that her husband deemed a lie and Kenya was cleared on all fronts ...

How dare she go below the belt and act like that after they were building a friendship

No,  I think Pheadra wants to forgive Kenya, but when certain things come up she can't help but question Kenya's true intentions.  Here is Kenya, the girl who told her husband she wished to sleep with him and kept touching him and talking very flirtatious to him, celebrating the demise of Pheadra's marriage. Pheadra probably thought she was over it until she saw Kenya throwing a party about it.

Kenya never said she wanted to sleep with him.

She did.  That 'a how it started .  They were all on vacation and Kenya goes "So who would everyone sleep with if they could get a pass a sleep with another husband in the group.  I would sleep with Apollo." I think she said she thought Apollo was fine or something.  Laughing and giggling in front of everyone...

She really just laid it on way too thick. But what made it worse was that Apollo loved it.  He flirted right back. Picked her up, threw her in the pool. He never acted like it wasn't ok do disrespect his wife like that.
Married people flirt with other people all of the time. Apollo took it way too far but can you blame him?

You know, the whole thing probably wouldn't have even been that bad if Apollo wouldn't have reacted the way he did.....
Exactly. Kenya's a flirty person in general but all of the women flirt/have flirted with the other husbands but not in a sexual/I want to be with you way. Apollo definitely wanted to mess, Kenya didn't, this enraged him, and Phaedra became envious..

FRANCE

March 22, 2017, 08:17:48 PM #32 Last Edit: March 22, 2017, 08:19:54 PM by Francois Lite
Yeah especially since Kenya is much more beautiful.

But see what Phaedra got us discussing. Shit from seasons ago. Its so late and everybody already discussed all that shit. It's old. It's either Phae doesnt use or she uses. U cant play both sides. U cant 'forgive' someone and when they try to do something nice and fun for u, u flip it and say, 'Well remember 4 yrs ago...'. It's tacky. The problem is not what was done by Kenya or Apollo. THIS is the problem: Don't smile in my face then call me triflin' to someone else. That makes u fake and untrustworthy.

FRANCE

Quote from: BigDawg on March 22, 2017, 08:18:31 PM
This always sends me

:plzstop: :plzstop:

U can tell she had that memorized and couldn't wait for the perfect opportunity to use it. :kii:

Gilgamesh.

March 22, 2017, 08:41:41 PM #35 Last Edit: March 22, 2017, 08:42:25 PM by Gilgamesh.

Either way she was wrong and i'm glad her card is getting pulled at the reunion. It still baffles me that the only person that didn't catch any heat for the lesbian mess was her and she started it :uhh:

ssw4919

Phaedra is a liar and a hypocrite.  Has been since she first appeared on our screens.

ssw4919

Quote from: BigDawg on March 21, 2017, 09:59:51 PM
Phaedra is fake as fuck and Porsha is stupid to remain loyal to her.

She had no choice.  She has beefed with all the rest of the relevant cast members. 

ssw4919

Quote from: GLIZZY on March 22, 2017, 09:57:13 AM
She's wrong
She's been tryna give this whole restoration/sisterhood thing and the first chance she could she threw kenya under the bus because of her lies :dead:
She needs to grow up

!!!

She harbors secrets, presents a facade, then gets mad when people misinterpret her feelings.

She joked to Kenya about being single and finding men in Hawaii, then gets offended about the sanctity of marriage and the end of her family.  :mmyulost:

She tells Kandi she'll be glad when that nigga is finally locked up and tells her she's got a dude on the side, but then gets mad at Kandi for not being there while she plays the martyr in the divorce for the cameras.   :shannonsmissing:

Be honest about your feelings, fake fraud.  :plea:

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Francois Lite on March 22, 2017, 06:54:07 PM
Quote from: BowDown on March 22, 2017, 05:05:06 PM
Quote from: Freedom on March 22, 2017, 03:02:33 PM
After she let it go (Kenya texting Appolo), that should've been the end of. But as a human being I can understand how in the midst of a divorce those old feelings can reemerge towards Kenya. Not taking anyone's side but there's no right or wrong here
Yes there is, Phaedra was dead wrong.

:kii: I was about to say. There IS a right and a wrong. And one may argue that Kenya is mostly in the wrong, but this time, she's in the right. One thing about Kenya, like her or hate her, she never backs down from a confrontation and if she feels a certain way, she will let you know to your face. Phaedra on more than one occasion, have always been the type of bitch to smile in ur face and talk trash behind your back. She did it with Kandi, telling everybody BUT her that she didn't feel Kandi supported her through the demise of her marriage. The bitch is getting divorced and all of a sudden everybody is against ha. lol.
:calmdownsis:
thats NOT true..she said she tried to call kandi but she never answered her calls she tried

ssw4919

Kenya was wrong for being flirty with Apollo, but she did no different than Nene has done flirting with Peter, calling him handsome and her boyfriend.  The difference was, Apollo REALLY wanted Kenya.  Phaedra will never forgive that.  Understandable, BUT then there is no need to be fake, pretend to be friends, pray with the girl, talk about forgiveness and restoration.   You can be the scorned wife or the forgiving saint, but not both.

It's a reach to say Kenya was celebrating the end of a marriage. 

FRANCE

Quote from: TEXASbama on March 22, 2017, 09:05:29 PM
After she let it go (Kenya texting Appolo), that should've been the end of. But as a human being I can understand how in the midst of a divorce those old feelings can reemerge towards Kenya. Not taking anyone's side but there's no right or wrong here

:kii: I was about to say. There IS a right and a wrong. And one may argue that Kenya is mostly in the wrong, but this time, she's in the right. One thing about Kenya, like her or hate her, she never backs down from a confrontation and if she feels a certain way, she will let you know to your face. Phaedra on more than one occasion, have always been the type of bitch to smile in ur face and talk trash behind your back. She did it with Kandi, telling everybody BUT her that she didn't feel Kandi supported her through the demise of her marriage. The bitch is getting divorced and all of a sudden everybody is against ha. lol.
thats NOT true..she said she tried to call kandi but she never answered her calls she tried

Did Phaedra not go around telling everyone Kandi wasn't the support system she expected as a friend? :uhh: And then Kandi heard about it from a third party and then addressed Phaedra about it? What did I miss? Kandi never answered her calls? So what about the phone calls where Phae was telling Kandi about Mr. Chocolate...?

4everSlayage29

None of you ill minded lost in translation queens understand because none you pressed bitches ever been married nor been in a divorce.... It's a touchy sensitive situation to be in alot of emotions. Phaedra wasn't wrong for how she felt because celebrating somebody's divorce is like being happy that their single . It's kids involved dumb assess... And if you gonna call Phaedra out call Cynthia flip flopping ass out.... The bitch at like she was cool with it and than on the new episode called Phaedra over to discuss the divorce party and to talk about how she really felt. Now that's some fake shit..... All ya'll do is attack phaedra jealous bitches. Need to be attacking #KenyaWhore and Mandi Bore Us to death musroom shaped shovel mouth ass...... 

BigDawg

Cynthia even said in the episode that she wasn't feeling the party but went along with it because she knew Kenya didn't have any ill intent. So how is she fake for that?

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: TEXASbama on March 22, 2017, 09:05:29 PM

nnnn  @ you believing this :plzstop: