Brandy is a Kiii

Started by HUGO, March 24, 2017, 08:58:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SouravMay

And on her next promo trail and Breakfast Club interview she will act all coy and silent.

:mmyucudnvr:
B7

Wtv

no idea what this is about, neither I care

post studio clips Brandy, and keep the rest. thank u

BigDawg

March 24, 2017, 09:38:23 AM #17 Last Edit: March 24, 2017, 09:38:54 AM by BigDawg
The crazy thing about it, is that Brandy keeps sneaking shots but Monica will not defend herself. Which leads me to believe that something went on behind the scenes because I can not imagine this is just her being petty. Like Monica needs to shut this down.

GLOCK

:dead:
I love u Big Dawg bruv
But the way u theorize Monica as being instrumental in the mess is a kii

GLOCK

But Monica did address Brandy a few weeks back saying that she hopes that "Brandy puts some respect on her name.. just like she puts respect on her name.. they both can win"
Something along those lines

BigDawg

Quote from: GLOCK PARTY on March 24, 2017, 09:40:41 AM
I love u Big Dawg bruv
Love you too bruv but I actually think Brandy is slightly  full of shit and Monica needs to address her a little more directly. I meant that Brandy keeps taking these very passive agressive digs at Monica, there has to be something behind it otherwise Brandy is just being petty for absolutely no reason. She is making this very public, Monica needs to directly call her out and be like "what is your issue with me"

Harlem

Quote from: GLOCK PARTY on March 24, 2017, 09:41:51 AM
But Monica did address Brandy a few weeks back saying that she hopes that "Brandy puts some respect on her name.. just like she puts respect on her name.. they both can win"

Word?! When Mo said this?!

HUGO

When and where did she say this? I just wanna see for research purposes

yearofbrandy

I remember this dude that use to be around them both during the IABTM era. He said behind the scenes it seem like Monica would always irritate Brandy. He also said there was one interview that Brandy was upset with Monica about and actually told her afterwards that she was doing too much, she needed to talk to her first before she just running her mouth about the past and that she was being too ghetto. Monica didn't take that well and it's sparked a very heated agruement. Thats when they was done with the song and each other. Then he said about two years ago that Monica claimed that Brandy was blocking her credits on that girl is mines song and that Monica was talking shit about it and that it got back to Brandy and that was the last straw.  Also he said people behind the scenes thought it was crazy how competitive they was over who was closer to Whitney.

I don't know if that was all true but he did use to be with them. He use to send pics with them always around him but yea....

Real

Yeah there's obviously a reason why she won't take her foot off the girl's neck

yearofbrandy

Quote from: شيطان on March 24, 2017, 09:34:16 AM
And on her next promo trail and Breakfast Club interview she will act all coy and silent.

:mmyucudnvr:
I don't know about this new Brandy. She might just tell people not to talk about Monica to me lol

GLOCK

Quote from: Harlem on March 24, 2017, 09:51:07 AM

Word?! When Mo said this?!
the week before last..
the persons video is private so let me look for my other phone so I can take a video of it
It was at her show with R Kelly

GLOCK

Quote from: BigDawg on March 24, 2017, 09:50:45 AM
I love u Big Dawg bruv
Love you too bruv but I actually think Brandy is slightly  full of shit and Monica needs to address her a little more directly. I meant that Brandy keeps taking these very passive agressive digs at Monica, there has to be something behind it otherwise Brandy is just being petty for absolutely no reason. She is making this very public, Monica needs to directly call her out and be like "what is your issue with me"
i agree with this
Cuz Brandy is really dragging this out
It's like she wakes up thinking about this girl  :dead:

wizzy

Quote from: Real on March 24, 2017, 09:54:15 AM
Yeah there's obviously a reason why she won't take her foot off the girl's neck
whatever the reason
one is clearly more clever about it than the other

BigDawg

Quote from: GLOCK PARTY on March 24, 2017, 09:58:16 AM
Quote from: BigDawg on March 24, 2017, 09:50:45 AM
I love u Big Dawg bruv
i agree with this
Cuz Brandy is really dragging this out
It's like she wakes up thinking about this girl  :dead:
!!

She is giving it entirely too much energy and now her reputation is taking a hit for it. To do it so publicly is really stupid imo because she is looking crazy.