New Brandy Video Interview (18min from FB)

Started by SouravMay, March 31, 2017, 11:19:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SouravMay

B7

Marilyn

I just watched the entire thing for the team. There ain't a damn thing mentioned about the album except a generalized "music is next". This is is in the Kennedy Center so naturally she only selected theater related questions. This is all about Roxy and Chigaco. No album mention at all.

Kaeli.

Quote from: Marilyn on March 31, 2017, 11:39:34 AM
I just watched the entire thing for the team. There ain't a damn thing mentioned about the album except a generalized "music is next". This is is in the Kennedy Center so naturally she only selected theater related questions. This is all about Roxy and Chigaco. No album mention at all.

Thanks

Rxxf

:dead:
BRANDY

Buy The Stars✨

Thanks but wtf bran

What else could she answer about roxy that hasn't been talked about or asked

KING BENTLEY.

s

So sad to hear

I can't even fake stan for her

I have no interest in anything this girl is doing at this point. ZILCH!

H.#.G.*.Z

Vonc2002

Oh ok, thanks.  Now i don't have to waste my time
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Angel In Disguise

Da real MVP because the video kept stopping for me. Thanks.

Psilocybin

Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on March 31, 2017, 11:50:21 AM
s

So sad to hear

I can't even fake stan for her

I have no interest in anything this girl is doing at this point. ZILCH!

Sovereign.

She's in such a beautiful place. I loved this.

Sovereign.

ack-a! first black Annie Oakley. this Broadway kweens! :plzstop:

KING BENTLEY.

H.#.G.*.Z

RAY7

Sad
and Vaughn dumbass asked what she liked about DC
I'm fuming. That's what you want to know?
this was horrible

KING BENTLEY.

Vaughn is the worst at his craft

No personality, nothing visually alluring to force you to watch him. NADA!

H.#.G.*.Z