Should convicted sex offenders be forced to openly identify themselves?

Started by Herb., September 19, 2015, 07:21:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herb.

Should convicted sex offenders forcibly wear a sign which displays the fact that they are a sex offender? The sign would be prominent enough for others within 5-10 feet of them to see clearly. Generally, a branding of their face, to prevent clothing from covering it up.

Yes or no? Pick a side, no grey areas, no fence straddling.

BrokenHeartsHeal

With Trump in office they'll be out of country before you know it like he has stated.

Jon

I would say only the serious offenders because some people are on sex offender registry for peeing in public or visiting prostitutes etc. lol

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Jonovan on September 19, 2015, 07:31:03 PM
I would say only the serious offenders because some people are on sex offender registry for peeing in public or visiting prostitutes etc. lol
!!!

But yeah, maybe like one of those "Hello, my name is" but instead it can say "Hello, I'm a sex offender" or somethin.

pCj

No.   A sign that can be easily removed is just a band-aid on the problem. The ones who will comply and wear it likely won't act out, it's the ones who don't give a fuck either way who are the issue.  Rehabilitative Therapy while in prison would be a better option imo.

Herb.

I didn't state that it'd be a removable article:

QuoteGenerally, a branding of their face, to prevent clothing from covering it up.

Think more on the lines of a tattoo.

pCj

F

Still, no.  They'll just target the slower gorls to rub their peer on

Herb.

yummy

Herb.

-=i0u-9y08t97r86e7i5w4u32y4qweur6id7tof8yg7980hy-9hi8g'07f9;6d8t57sxri46eazu35w2

pCj

:hmph:
n

Girl, two minutes ago, your Sig said you were Iranian

What kinda chameleon DNA

Herb.

Quote from: VILLAIN on September 19, 2015, 07:56:10 PM
:hmph:
n

Girl, two minutes ago, your Sig said you were Iranian

What kinda chameleon DNA
Kinda the same thing. I have Baloch blood, and although Balochistan sits on the skirts of Iran and Pakistan, it is its own entity.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balochistan

I simply made it more specific with my edit. :supluv:
As you could imagine by reading this, I'm simply trying to narrow everything down as much as possible through research based on my DNA.