Iyanla confronts two gay black pastors

Started by iman, September 19, 2015, 09:29:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herb.

Young

iman

Seriously how selfish can you be to hide a lie like this and fake it with a wife and kids. Just disgusting. We need a whole show for DL people.

Herb.

BAPHOMET.

:stressed: The Lord is my shepard n he knows what I want. The cack

BAPHOMET.

Herb.

watching now...

i find this to be truth for so many african american men in the south
gay shaming forces them into a life they know isn't true

his mother is really to blame. dumb, ignorant hateful bitch.

BigDawg

Here we go, like do they ever portray fags in a normal light. I dont like how they tied in him being raped as a young boy with him being gay, like what does one have to do with the other.

Herb.

September 19, 2015, 09:46:20 PM #10 Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 09:47:11 PM by Herb.
Quote from: BigDawg on September 19, 2015, 09:43:28 PM
Here we go, like do they ever portray fags in a normal light. I dont like how they tied in him being raped as a young boy with him being gay, like what does one have to do with the other.
umm this is a normal light.

it only doesn't seem that way because many of these instances are kept secret.
familial rape is not as uncommon as it seems.
kinda like drunk driving. some get caught, but MANY people get behind the wheel intoxicated.

this is his story, it's not a very unique one, which is probably why you'll see it many times over.

BAPHOMET.

September 19, 2015, 09:48:11 PM #11 Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 09:48:49 PM by Baphomet.
I dont like how they tied in him being raped as a young boy with him being gay, like what does one have to do with the other.

I really HATE that because it makes no sense.
How can a traumatic experience make you want to turn gay.   :diddraispoot:

Herb.

September 19, 2015, 09:49:30 PM #12 Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 09:50:02 PM by Herb.
Quote from: Baphomet. on September 19, 2015, 09:48:11 PM
I dont like how they tied in him being raped as a young boy with him being gay, like what does one have to do with the other.

I really HATE that because it makes no sense.
How can a traumatic experience make you want to turn gay.   :diddraispoot:
it can cause someone to question their sexuality. men are easily aroused. so if a woman touches my private part, and i get hard, as an adult i understand its only natural. this does not mean I am bisexual or heterosexual. but as a child, you'd ask "why did i enjoy that a bit?"

if anything, it only supports the truth that being gay is NOT a choice. which is more important than any other theory.

BigDawg

September 19, 2015, 09:49:37 PM #13 Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 09:54:57 PM by BigDawg
y