New bran interview

Started by lovechild, April 14, 2017, 08:59:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigDawg

Thanks for this, she sounds so focus. I just hope she stays on this path

Vonc2002

Im so sick of this roxie shit tbh
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FRANCE

Ugh. Can someone from BSource book an interview with her?

Vonc2002

She didn't connect with zoe huh

b7

Beautiful

I prefer her dropping snippets and teasing that way, as opposed to talking about it ad naseum like she used to. I'm excited for her

b7

Woooooo the way she cut him off about that Zoe mess and said but "this MUSIC is where it's at"

Aaaack-A

Focused on music self lolz

lovechild

Yeah I enjoyed the interview . I love that she's actually excited about her music again . Also her mentioning she's in good hands now ... sounds like she's in another deal . I'm so ready for the music .. I hope she drops something soon . She is very honest and to the point now .. not giving media answers

fedswatchin

I really can't stand interviewers that talk the whole time they're interviewing someone else

fedswatchin

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

zoe was good for the song lol

she needs a drama not a comedy mess
glad thats owt ha system

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Young

This was good.

She interviewed so transparently

I thought of Dawn here for some reas'

fedswatchin

brocka4life

Her energy is so different now. It seems so grounded and genuine.