Bey's best performance of "Speechless"

Started by BAPHOMET., April 22, 2017, 08:44:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: RekeRocka on April 22, 2017, 10:04:05 PM
Quote from: Baph al Mana. on April 22, 2017, 09:39:28 PM

Anyway..

she definitely doesn't sing like this anymore :dead: she can still sing better than most though, no one ever disputed that

And no this speechless performance isn't live
:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

:dead: the definition of Camped out.
Not sitting waiting.  :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :uhh:

b7

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on April 22, 2017, 08:58:05 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 22, 2017, 08:56:26 PM
Quote from: AYR on April 22, 2017, 08:50:18 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 22, 2017, 08:48:25 PM
Id like to see a LIVE performance of the song. I have that Wimbledon DVD and when I became more hip to the lip synching i can no longer get in. These vocals sound good tho, wow
n
this is from Beyonce Experience, not Wembley
iono if she even could sing this song like this tbh

as if her vocals have diminished at all. boy get OUT  :dead:
nnnn key words "like THIS", babe"

Her voice is just different now. Relax

:calmdownsis:

At least she isn't giving a Mariah mess owt lol

BAPHOMET.

b7

LOONA.

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on April 22, 2017, 09:02:51 PM
r u fucking insane?
:dead:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLyziFvh-kY

She sounds amazing

As a vocalist her abilities haven't diminished at all but her voice has matured alot and there's a deep richness to it now. Her old way of singing seeps out in performances every now and then but I prefer the way she uses her voice now. I was listening to a DC song the other day and was kinda annoyed because she was just doing the most.

Probably why I didn't like DC until the Survivor 

🦚

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on April 22, 2017, 09:20:41 PM
and only an idiot wouldn't know the difference between voice maturity and "diminishing".
of course her voice wont be as girly and as HIGH. But the quality of her voice hasn't gone down at all.

Did you seriously come in here to argue? scram  :dead:

And she gave the same light vocal without any grunts on Die With You.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

CHOKE

April 23, 2017, 09:00:47 AM #37 Last Edit: April 23, 2017, 09:01:20 AM by Cho-Ku
n

Diminshed!

Not when you same faggots go up for goat moans and baby whispers you fucking won't.

GRAND

Quote from: Cho-Ku on April 23, 2017, 09:00:47 AM
n

Diminshed!

Not when you same faggots go up for goat moans and baby whispers you fucking won't.
cxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cowboy Nine

This 100% live vocal has you guys upset it seems

FadedEnvy

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on April 22, 2017, 09:20:41 PM
and only an idiot wouldn't know the difference between voice maturity and "diminishing".
of course her voice wont be as girly and as HIGH. But the quality of her voice hasn't gone down at all.

Did you seriously come in here to argue? scram  :dead:

!!!

It's funny cause back then her voice being "too light and girly" was the #1 thing people would try to use to discredit her as a vocalist.  I prefer her current heavier more mature voice by a long shot.

And yes this was live, there were differences every night on that tour when she sang it. She did several different things vocally at around the 1:20 mark of this performance that she did not do in the one on the first page.

FadedEnvy

Quote from: Drais. on April 23, 2017, 07:32:19 AM
Quote from: Baph al Mana. on April 22, 2017, 09:02:51 PM
r u fucking insane?
:dead:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLyziFvh-kY

She sounds amazing

As a vocalist her abilities haven't diminished at all but her voice has matured alot and there's a deep richness to it now. Her old way of singing seeps out in performances every now and then but I prefer the way she uses her voice now. I was listening to a DC song the other day and was kinda annoyed because she was just doing the most.

Probably why I didn't like DC until the Survivor 

Yeah I can barely listen to many of Bee's live performances pre-IASF, her tone has matured and thickened so much since then, there is no way her 2003 of MM&I touches her present day vocal.