Which Beyonc? Era Are You?

Started by Lazarus, April 23, 2017, 02:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freemala Harris

Lemonade

QuoteYou are confident and more importantly ruthless. If anyone wrongs you, you are guaranteed to make an example of them as a warning to anyone else who ever thinks of crossing you. Even if it means making a show of your own husband.

:ohwow:

🦚

2017 Pregnant Beyonc?

Everyone loves you. You could cancel Coachella because you're pregnant with twins and everyone would be completely understanding and forgive you. You're the smartest and coolest you've ever been and it's only all up from here.

:flamebroiled:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

🦚

Quote from: stillpretti. on April 23, 2017, 02:59:03 PM
thizs shit better give me sasha

You're more of Carmen hiphopera tea.  :letsmessfag:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Rxxf

BRANDY

Eternal Bell

lemme see

im means i alrdy kno which it is but hmm

RAY7

2017 Pregnant Beyonc?
Everyone loves you. You could cancel Coachella because you're pregnant with twins and everyone would be completely understanding and forgive you. You're the smartest and coolest you've ever been and it's only all up from here.

LOONA.

Eternal Bell

QuoteSasha Fierce Beyonc?
There's something about you. You show up and shut down whatever place you're in.
You command attention, you strut through life like you're always in a Mugler piece.
Say I AM...because You ARE...

LOONA.

Quote from: Tinkerfly on April 23, 2017, 03:07:58 PM
There's something about you. You show up and shut down whatever place you're in.
You command attention, you strut through life like you're always in a Mugler piece.

gddd

Did you make that up?     

Kaeli.

QuoteYou are Early 00's Beyonc?

You haven't reached your full potential yet but you will soon enough. You probably prefer her older songs so this suits you. You still get to be a Beyonc? so don't worry.

So in other words...youthful  :heythere:

Eternal Bell

Quote from: Drais. on April 23, 2017, 03:09:23 PM
Quote from: Tinkerfly on April 23, 2017, 03:07:58 PM

gddd

Did you make that up?     

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmsnb

Cowboy Nine

April 23, 2017, 03:11:29 PM #12 Last Edit: April 23, 2017, 03:11:47 PM by Nine
Quote2017 Pregnant Beyonc?

🤰

yummy

Quote2017 Pregnant Beyonc?

:udontlookok:

LOONA.

ddjkjkccccc

Why is everybody getting the same answer?