Do u hang out with faggs

Started by fedswatchin, April 23, 2017, 04:32:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott.

Kurama

Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on April 24, 2017, 12:48:31 PM
Quote from: Kurama on April 24, 2017, 12:43:11 PM
and how the hell are yall defining "fag" anyway?
:dead:
Right, I thought that was gonna be discussed early in the thread

I mean, pretty much nobody wants to be around anybody obnoxious and loud and messy

The question really is, do you befriend niggas who take or give dick in the booty tbh

That will separate a lot of ppls answers in here, right now everybody just saying the same thangs! :dead:

Hey Bent babe  :-P

Kurama

Quote from: Scott. on April 24, 2017, 12:47:52 PM
Quote from: Kurama on April 24, 2017, 12:42:43 PM
Quote from: Scott. on April 24, 2017, 12:41:19 PM
Quote from: Kurama on April 24, 2017, 12:38:26 PM
:diddraispoot: :diddraispoot: :diddraispoot: :diddraispoot: :diddraispoot:

:dead: :dead:

I told you I'm always on guard

dfdffff

But emm love, so if I were to be hanging with a bunch of "fags" that you may have to fight, what is that saying about me?

I didn't think about it that way. It's just that I don't know them, so I don't know what to expect. I actually know you so that's the difference.

ff

iight. Well I believe birds of a feather flock together, thats why I asked. People usually like my friends more than they like me most times anyway  :kii:

Scott.

Quote from: Kurama on April 24, 2017, 12:51:13 PM
Quote from: Scott. on April 24, 2017, 12:47:52 PM
Quote from: Kurama on April 24, 2017, 12:42:43 PM
Quote from: Scott. on April 24, 2017, 12:41:19 PM
Quote from: Kurama on April 24, 2017, 12:38:26 PM
:diddraispoot: :diddraispoot: :diddraispoot: :diddraispoot: :diddraispoot:

I told you I'm always on guard

dfdffff

But emm love, so if I were to be hanging with a bunch of "fags" that you may have to fight, what is that saying about me?

I didn't think about it that way. It's just that I don't know them, so I don't know what to expect. I actually know you so that's the difference.

ff

iight. Well I believe birds of a feather flock together, thats why I asked. People usually like my friends more than they like me most times anyway  :kii:

Sometimes I can be in a situation where a friend of mine wants to introduce me to their friends and when I meet them, they all rub me the wrong way  :dead:

So yeah, I shouldn't never go into things thinking the worse even though that's all I've experienced being in "this gay world of ours". I just don't know where the disconnect comes in

fedswatchin

Fagg is a messy ass bitch that has a middle school persona, don't wanna do shit but be immature and gossip round the lunch table. So that applies to not only gay men. A bitch can be fagg to me.

Shockingly enough, when I do hang out, I don't like to spend my time being messy and gossiping about the people we have in common. It's not only uninteresting, but it's indicative that they'll do the same thing to me when I'm not around. Can't have that! Lmao!

So yeah, I don't hang out with faggs even though previous work situations have forced me to be cool with them and find a common ground. There was this one gorl that almost coulda had a lopsided skull if he woulda kept fuckin with me, flop, over-beat faced ass fagg lol

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: NeededaStrap on April 24, 2017, 12:58:07 PM
Fagg is a messy ass bitch that has a middle school persona, don't wanna do shit but be immature and gossip round the lunch table. So that applies to not only gay men. A bitch can be fagg to me.

Shockingly enough, when I do hang out, I don't like to spend my time being messy and gossiping about the people we have in common. It's not only uninteresting, but it's indicative that they'll do the same thing to me when I'm not around. Can't have that! Lmao!

So yeah, I don't hang out with faggs even though previous work situations have forced me to be cool with them and find a common ground. There was this one gorl that almost coulda had a lopsided skull if he woulda kept fuckin with me, flop, over-beat faced ass fagg lol
sssssssssssssssss

Oh well Yep! No PHAGGS allowed tbh!

When we gone chill Lisa, we been rockin for a good min now!

H.#.G.*.Z

GLOCK

Having a group of gay friends scares me lowkey..
Feels like a bunch of mess and drama

When me and my ex were together he had a group of friends and there was always some mess among the other dudes (not him) ... and thankfully they have never met me or know who I am
But there was always mess.. and I see mess among large groups on s' 'dia

I just can't

fedswatchin

Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on April 24, 2017, 01:07:04 PM
Quote from: NeededaStrap on April 24, 2017, 12:58:07 PM

sssssssssssssssss

Oh well Yep! No PHAGGS allowed tbh!

When we gone chill Lisa, we been rockin for a good min now!

soon as you get me the deets on Yazz's addy i been asking for

yummy

CHOKE

No

Fags that I do know we usually give a fake hug and kiss on the cheek mess and keep it at that

Opposites Attract.

and that's another thing, I don't want to get too comfortable with someone and then once we have a little situation they turn fake and tell all my private business. I've seen it happen alot.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Scott.

Quote from: Marg. on April 24, 2017, 01:14:20 PM
and that's another thing, I don't want to get too comfortable with someone and then once we have a little situation they turn fake and tell all my private business. I've seen it happen alot.

I hate that.

yummy

q

I'm sorry but

"lone shark! move in silence!"

fedswatchin

Vonc2002

Quote from: ANIMMAI on April 24, 2017, 01:19:45 PM
q

I'm sorry but

"lone shark! move in silence!"
ssddddssddddd
Yea, y'all are really jaded. Im just careful about who i befriend and watch who i call "friend"
no women. No men. NOBODY!

:diddraispoot:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw