We're just asking questions. Ur the one that seems to be worked up
vccvc

b7

Vonc2002

Quote from: RekeRocka on April 23, 2017, 11:14:45 PM
whats going on guys
dddsddddddddxdxxxx
Tarig, i cant fckn deal with u
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

KING BENTLEY.

H.#.G.*.Z

fedswatchin

does all the staff get along?

b7

dddddfffff my baby just has a bit of a temper mess

MelMel

Kurama

LOONA.

Quote from: NeededaStrap on April 23, 2017, 06:30:21 PM
r y'all the type to befriend the gorls at work? not everybody is worth a conversation in my honest opinion

Absolutely not

There's an older lady I've kinda befriended though. She is >>>>>   

fedswatchin

I love talking with older folk :dead: the type to keep it real and not give a fuck

LOONA.

I'll befriend anybody but alot of gay men are so competitive, jealous natured, overly shady, catty etc and I have a really low tolerance for that. I'm very laid back so I have very few gay friends. The same goes for women.

Scott.

Quote from: Drais. on April 24, 2017, 12:10:40 PM
I'll befriend anybody but alot of gay men are so competitive, jealous natured, overly shady, catty etc and I have a really low tolerance for that. I'm very laid back so I have very few gay friends. The same goes for women.

!!!!!!!

That's the best way to put it. And I used to hang with nothing but females, but they are so catty and it's nothing but drama. I've kinda distanced myself from the girls I grew up with. Like we still talk every other day, but I don't hang out with them the way I used to.

Kurama

Quote from: Trey on April 23, 2017, 06:14:03 PM

But I think having gay friends is healthy and necessary for personal development and relatability as fags. I never had a solid group of gay friends before until I moved to NYC and now I see how necessary it is to have that.

:gotchafag:

In college i had a group of Black SGL friends, I didn't value it as much until I moved here. It is/was very tough to connect with other Blk gays here but when I finally connected with some folks I really valued the ethos we would create.

I prefer bonding with others like me. I can befriend anyone though. Whites only can get but so close tho lolz

Scott.

Quote from: Kurama on April 24, 2017, 12:17:13 PM

But I think having gay friends is healthy and necessary for personal development and relatability as fags. I never had a solid group of gay friends before until I moved to NYC and now I see how necessary it is to have that.

In college i had a group of Black SGL friends, I didn't value it as much until I moved here. It is/was very tough to connect with other Blk gays here but when I finally connected with some folks I really valued the ethos we would create.

I prefer bonding with others like me. I can befriend anyone though. Whites only can get but so close tho lolz

I just feel so out of place when it comes to being around a lot of gay guys at one time and that's why I feel the way I do. Outside of my core circle of gay male friends you see me posted with all the time on social media, you won't see me with too many.

Like even in gay clubs, I'm off to myself.

Kurama

Quote from: Scott. on April 24, 2017, 12:20:12 PM
Quote from: Kurama on April 24, 2017, 12:17:13 PM

I just feel so out of place when it comes to being around a lot of gay guys at one time and that's why I feel the way I do. Outside of my core circle of gay male friends you see me posted with all the time on social media, you won't see me with too many.

Like even in gay clubs, I'm off to myself.

Understandable. I think that's most of us. Im not saying link up with people you don't have a rapport with. I know our community has a LOT of issues but I enjoy myself most -socially- when Im surrounded by other Blk SGL men and there's no best.

You really have to be vigorous, persistent, & diligent to find meaningful connections with other gay blk men in general. Hell, with any relationship with anyone tbh. I feel you.