13 Reasons Why GLORIFIES Suicide :uhh:

Started by 4 fucking k, April 23, 2017, 06:27:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4 fucking k

I just got done watching this mess and omg :uhh: it's so graphic
It feels like the rape and fighting scenes are so gory and long. Way too detailed.

4 fucking k

And I thought it was a suicide prevention show but instead it glorifies it :uhh: giving these kids ideas tbh

Real

Quote from: witch on April 23, 2017, 06:28:06 PM
And I thought it was a suicide prevention show but instead it glorifies it :uhh: giving these kids ideas tbh

That's what I didn't like about it.

I didn't feel sorry for the girl. She seemed like a spoiled, entitled little bitch.

Aalumeci.

Quote from: witch on April 23, 2017, 06:27:10 PM
I just got done watching this mess and omg :uhh: it's so graphic
It feels like the rape and fighting scenes are so gory and long. Way too detailed.

!!!!!

When he was raping her in the hot tub I was like :uhh: ummm okay we get it

Aalumeci.

April 23, 2017, 06:48:12 PM #4 Last Edit: April 23, 2017, 06:52:22 PM by L0NZ.
Yesss when the counselor didnt RUN to chase her after she left the office and she whispered down into the mic "hes not coming" :uhh:

one of the extras in their classroom called her an attention seeker earlier in the show and I didnt agree until that scene.

and Im like bitch if you really wanted to give life one more shot, you would have gone into that counselors office with names ready, fuck the bullshit. She sitting there playing games with the nigga, beating around the bush. his hands were tied especially with confidentiality mess. The most he could have done was tell her parents

Real

Quote from: L0NZ. on April 23, 2017, 06:48:12 PM
Yesss when the counselor didnt RUN to chase her after she left the office and she whispered down into the mic "hes not coming" :uhh:

That's the exact scene that killed any sympathy I had

Gilgamesh.

I'm on episode 9 and i' enjoying it so far.

Honestly I go back and forth with feeling sympathy for Hannah.

Aalumeci.

I liked what they did with that waitress girl at the end though.

[ You must login or register to view this Spoiler! ]

Opposites Attract.

I actually kept my empathy throughout. She was definitely an attention seeker but she was also lonely. It seemed like every time she got close to someone they betrayed her. It was a good show. It made me go and read the book. I think next they are gonna find a way to bring her back to life. She didn't die in the book.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Opposites Attract.

My only issue was how they kept building up Clay's tape as if it was this big reveal. Oh! Did he get to his yet! Just wait until he get to his tape! when it was minimal compared to the others.

Aalumeci.

Quote from: Marg. on April 23, 2017, 07:05:56 PM
My only issue was how they kept building up Clay's tape as if it was this big reveal. Oh! Did he get to his yet! Just wait until he get to his tape! when it was minimal compared to the others.

!!!

The guilt he felt dddd.

She walked her own ass to that party. In the rain.

That was so stupid.

Cowgirl

It was a bit much in the sense that ALL responsibility was placed on everyone else. They didn't go to explain how she didn't help herself..

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Marg. on April 23, 2017, 07:03:26 PM
I actually kept my empathy throughout. She was definitely an attention seeker but she was also lonely. It seemed like every time she got close to someone they betrayed her. It was a good show. It made me go and read the book. I think next they are gonna find a way to bring her back to life. She didn't die in the book.

The Gay guy was the worst to me. He just put her business out there because he felt people needed to hear it. Typical, entitled White fag :uhh:

and the Black guy was a creep too.

Real

The downlow Asian dyke was the worst to me :dead:

Opposites Attract.

Yeah Courtney too. I just wanted to tag that DL dyke whore.