Might be interviewing Brandy next week

Started by Buddha, May 04, 2017, 01:59:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buddha

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

AIDS

Buddha

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 04, 2017, 01:59:42 PM
Boy u know our questions already

Yeah I'll ask about the music and label situation. Just trying to see if I'm missing anything lol

lovechild

Ask about the EP, what happened to that project ? Will those songs be on the album ? When is the album coming ? Is she on a label ? Describe the sound of new album ? How much of the album is complete ? Who are the producers ?what is her favorite song that she's recorded ? What inspired the shift in image , feels more androgynous . After her separation what is her views on love ? Who is her dream male collab ? Mention tank and ask her to clear up that Monica mess , what exactly happened and why does it seem like they can't ever truly be friends

MAY

AIDS

Does she plan on releasing a full song anytime soon?

Aalumeci.

Just keep asking about the music in 10 different ways. Drive the point HOME

b7

Quote from: L0NZ. on May 04, 2017, 02:52:40 PM
yup

Don't deviate

Whirlwind

May 04, 2017, 03:23:17 PM #9 Last Edit: May 04, 2017, 03:23:33 PM by Nashawn18

:plzstop: yes, real shit

SouravMay

White Flag, Soul Train Awards lyric change. Would adore a shoutout btw!!!
B7

KingDavid

May 04, 2017, 03:43:15 PM #11 Last Edit: May 04, 2017, 03:45:00 PM by KingDavid
Like it's been said many times don't deviate from music questions. Ask her if we can get more unreleased music if she is not going to drop music right way. Get further into the Zoe Moon phase and why it's just dropped and why is she saying she didn't connect to it why she even did it in the first place? Is Roxie done for good. Are her and Ray doing an album ? The video snippets seems to suggest that, and always kinda go hard for the other TBIM singers beef and not let up until you get a clear answer so it can deaded on this board. Wiz on Broadway update! Any movies roles she's been offered. Fashion and hair choices as of late. When will she be done with the male dancers. Ask when the set list will change for her live performances. Will we ever get a visual album? That's enough for awhile

Vonc2002

SDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSDDDDSSSSSSS
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

MAY

Please don't ask shit about Roxie or Chicago. I'm so over that.