Who going to Ghan's show today at the Barclays' Center?

Started by Heated🔥, May 12, 2017, 05:12:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlowerBomb

TriBeCa

She sounded so good last night! Her style is awful though. She'll never reach the full potential of a comeback dressing the way she does. People like to emulate their favorite stars. I'd call up some fashion houses in a heartbeat to get her some options without even charging her a stylist fee.

Harlem

Quote from: TriBeCa on May 13, 2017, 09:04:09 AM
She sounded so good last night! Her style is awful though. She'll never reach the full potential of a comeback dressing the way she does. People like to emulate their favorite stars. I'd call up some fashion houses in a heartbeat to get her some options without even charging her a stylist fee.

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Real

lovechild

It's so strange because she has a stylist and they consistently have her looking a mess. Is there no one around to say nah , this is not the look for the Barclays center ? Sick of the twist .. no dancers .. no type of production ... her show shouldn't be this amateurish IMO. The dancers at least make it appear bigger than what it is . Sis needs a make over.. the whole space ship meets bohemian look is just weird . It's also strange knowing that there would've been choreo throughout the show and they didn't even attempt to get new dancers but they just have her walking back and forth

Vonc2002

May 13, 2017, 12:24:35 PM #52 Last Edit: May 13, 2017, 12:24:50 PM by Vonc2002
U guys are just gonna have to come to terms with the fact that this is her style. Because her style doesnt meet ur standards doesnt mean she needs a makeover. Her style and what u think is dope doesnt align. That's it, the end.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

AIDS

Ugh she sounds amazing. I hope I get to see her live whenever this era finally begins

The dress isn't horrible but this tinman turtle neck underneath has me screaming

DrewBabyLove

Quote from: Harlem on May 13, 2017, 11:12:01 AM
Quote from: TriBeCa on May 13, 2017, 09:04:09 AM

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

I love what she's wearing... fashion/style is free expression. She rocking the shit she wanna rock and not looking like anyone else. Luv my queen

Bruce

Quote from: lovechild on May 13, 2017, 12:22:25 PM
It's so strange because she has a stylist and they consistently have her looking a mess. Is there no one around to say nah , this is not the look for the Barclays center ? Sick of the twist .. no dancers .. no type of production ... her show shouldn't be this amateurish IMO. The dancers at least make it appear bigger than what it is . Sis needs a make over.. the whole space ship meets bohemian look is just weird . It's also strange knowing that there would've been choreo throughout the show and they didn't even attempt to get new dancers but they just have her walking back and forth

When I saw her in LA, there was nothing amateur about the show, it felt like a production. It depends on how much shes getting paid, and how much time she has.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: 1RIG on May 12, 2017, 09:55:29 PM
She sounds sooooo good

Omg that was so cute .. I have "never never" seen her really interact with a. Crowd like that lol

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Corporate Cannibal. on May 12, 2017, 10:46:43 PM
One of the dancers is in "Hamilton" now. So I doubt she'll have them anytime soon.

Good! And his ass can stay there where the fuck is Ashley and AI

Harlem

Brandy sis the way I have so low expectations for u next era except for the actual music is a kii... I can't even b mad but just laugh cuz sis really don't give a fuck how we feel, I know she be lookin at our feedback like...
:cheerup: