Who going to Ghan's show today at the Barclays' Center?

Started by Heated🔥, May 12, 2017, 05:12:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lovechild

😾 bruh sis even wore an eye patch on her forehead during a show lol let me get over it man and not have any expectations of fave slaying a look anymore cuz...

Sovereign.

Yeah, I'm kinda over Kwee' at this point aside from the music. She lacks so much vision.

brocka4life

Wasn't this a Mother's Day event? Them old ass mothers probably wasn't looking for Brandy to be dancing. Was this the show with r&b acts like Tyrese? Seems she was appropriate for the occasion.

brocka4life

Brandy ain't never been a visual artist...not a day in her career. She may have had a good stylist here and there, but there's never been a consistent slay. Not sure why anyone would think there would be 23 years in.

Vonc2002

May 13, 2017, 03:25:10 PM #64 Last Edit: May 13, 2017, 03:25:43 PM by Vonc2002
Nah, her show needs to be consistent. Honestly, watching this made me *sigh* because I'm going to see her tonight and now i know what I'm in for.  I bought this ticket SPECIFICALLY for brandy.  So talking about tyrese and others and mothers didn't expect is moot. Mine is a mother's day show too and Im going to see this bitch.  She needs to be consistent.  Ya'll spent all that time complaining about those guys and now this girl is up there looking LONELY!  Gonna be honest, I'm disappointed
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Sovereign.

This was also Barclay's. She could've turned that stadium owt!

lovechild

Exactly !!! Don't matter who else is on the show or what holiday it is . Her show has decreased in quality since 211 . Not saying sis needs to give Beyonc? but it's nothing wrong with expecting an artist to grow over time . The least she could have is a full band and 2 dancers . A brandy sign in that back  , some lights .. at lease one costume change

MAY

MAY

KING BENTLEY.

I'm sorry, it's no disrespect to the natural movement n soul n stuff

But I don't really like the "dyke" look

Not o India, or Erykah, or Jill either

Just cause you're natural don't mean you gotta look like a dyke and wear stuff like that all the time

I really miss the 00's tbh
Kitten heels, jeans, and a halter should be the standard
And a nice big poofy wig

H.#.G.*.Z

lovechild

sawayama

Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on May 13, 2017, 03:59:51 PM
I'm sorry, it's no disrespect to the natural movement n soul n stuff

But I don't really like the "dyke" look

Not o India, or Erykah, or Jill either

Just cause you're natural don't mean you gotta look like a dyke and wear stuff like that all the time

I really miss the 00's tbh
Kitten heels, jeans, and a halter should be the standard
And a nice big poofy wig

n

Seven

I love Brandy but she looked a damn Idaho potato sack mess at Barclays...

Brandy needs to get back with Ashley Sean Thomas. He was the best thing that ever happened to her...style wise. He did her 160 grams shoot, the alter ego shoot, everything 2/11 and The Game, and her looks when she was last in London.

Rxxf

BRANDY