Brandy performs tonight but ... pregnant ??? One random fan thinks so!

Started by Young, May 19, 2017, 10:21:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cartierline

This setlist was so damn good, so many of my faves.

She sounds amazing too and looks so radiant :'(

Cartierline

Hey guys what if the reason Bran started wearing these baggy fashions is because she's.. well..

:udontlookok:

Marilyn

Y'all know damn well Brandy ain't pregnant already. That's a Checkers baby. She sounds great

Vonc2002

Quote from: BigDawg on May 20, 2017, 12:38:51 AM
Quote from: 1RIG on May 20, 2017, 12:33:30 AM
Quote from: BigDawg on May 20, 2017, 12:27:27 AM
Brandy is so free y'all. I got a better understanding of her tonight.  She said that she doesn't want fame, that she is about Love, God, and Light. She is sooo excited about this new music. To hear her talk about it in person...it is truly coming. Her bond with Whitney is forever. The woman is just a fucking vessel.
ommmm she really talked about the music huh?

:stressed:

I'm so hype. That's all I want
She did. She is super excited about it. She said one song that will be on the album is to hard to sing live. She did a whistle note and everyone went crazy, and she was like everyone will have to watch for that whistle on the song.
Oh wow, she's really coming huh
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Gilgamesh.

I'll settle into these clips properly later, she sounds great from what i've heard.

Vonc2002

Quote from: KingDrewLove on May 20, 2017, 01:23:54 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 19, 2017, 11:28:51 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on May 19, 2017, 11:27:55 PM
Quote from: Young on May 19, 2017, 11:11:56 PM
Guys WAIT

i'll kill her LMAO!!!
Werent u applauding this "relationship"?
Yea, this pregnant ass BITCH
:uhh:

Do y'all realize some of the shit y'all say to or about Brandy sometimes? It's disgusting.
Boy stfu and move around me
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Real on May 20, 2017, 02:20:00 AM
True. Bran told y'all she keep condoms on the dresser before her rizzle is grizzled
This just made me HOLLER! Those corny ass raps :kii:

b7

Gilgamesh.

Kween needs to revamp her show. The vocals are on ten but she gave us more during 2/11

Vonc2002

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on May 20, 2017, 04:59:03 AM
Kween needs to revamp her show. The vocals are on ten but she gave us more during 2/11
!!!!!!!!!!!!!

b7

Young

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 20, 2017, 04:53:32 AM
Quote from: Real on May 20, 2017, 02:20:00 AM
True. Bran told y'all she keep condoms on the dresser before her rizzle is grizzled
This just made me HOLLER! Those corny ass raps :kii:

Sndbfbfbfbgbfbbffbbddbfbfbfbf
V
V
C
C
C
C
V
V
G
G
G

I'm in tears

b7

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on May 20, 2017, 04:59:03 AM
!!! No need to wait for the budget and album era or whatever it may be. U can start now

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: 1RIG on May 20, 2017, 05:05:58 AM

BITCH not these new backgrounds on Beggin and Pleadin  :kii: omgggg

This bitch is singing. And her high sound better than her lows, yes SOPRANDY!

b7

Omg she still looks like the Brandy on that t shirt ddddff