3LW's former manager & Kiely's sister LASHES & exposes Adrienne & Naturi

Started by XXX., May 26, 2017, 04:27:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

XXX.

In the full segment,t Adrienne makes some comments about them being "afraid" of the adults around at the time.  And some other mess.

Kiely's former legal guardian/sister, who was also managing 3LW, is a little HOT about it!  :kii:

XXX.

If Mo'Nique comes on The Real, Adrienne is gonna break the FUCK down!   :kii:

XXX.

Quote from: DAMN. on May 26, 2017, 04:29:37 AM
I remember Naturi talking about the sister on Wendy Williams years ago. I always wondered if the mess was true

nNNdnnd
dn
ndndd
DDDDDDDDDDD

XXX.

The way she said Naturi had a church voice and Kiely & Adrienne had "baby voices". :guys:

Well, drag your sister then.

Vonc2002

She's PISSED! Im glad cause i hate that sister.  I remember being so annoyed by her, especially when she was being all thirsty over corny ass lil bow wow
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

🦚

The sister KK'd her.
And all Tea is factual.

Adrienne is super phony
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Vonc2002

Quote from: NIKES. on May 26, 2017, 04:33:30 AM
The way she said Naturi had a church voice and Kiely & Adrienne had "baby voices". :guys:

Naturi does have a much stronger voice. When i saw her in fame i was like damn, she can sing a bit
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

b7

Nnnnnnn Naturi was very mature even back then. Her interview on Wendy Williams radio show right after the mess went down >>>>

Glad she's dragging AIDrienne but if she really had anything on Naturi, she'd spill it

n

XXX.

Quote from: DAMN. on May 26, 2017, 04:36:41 AM
AIDrienne did sound like she was sucking on helium

Where is that national anthem video

Jjjjnbvvb

This harmony at the end has me in TEARS! 

The way they all kinda KI OWT at the end like, "BITCH, I CANNOT!"  :kii:

The cheerleaders and players like  :hmph: :helloimangie: :usureuok: :everythingok: :diddraispoot: :guys: :ummwhat: :udontlookok:

XXX.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 26, 2017, 04:37:51 AM

Naturi does have a much stronger voice. When i saw her in fame i was like damn, she can sing a bit

!!

Her reasoning for Naturi not having as many parts kind of makes sense when you think about it.

Like, how is this greasy R&B mess gonna fit in with these hot air balloon belts & runs?

Mrd0ndada

Oh she's still alive?!  This bitch is messy! Always have been & always will be!   Since she's dropping secrets she should tell how she lied on singer Joe (her former Bf) saying he abused her & the courts found out she was lying.
🙄

Vonc2002

XXX.

Quote from: DAMN. on May 26, 2017, 04:44:41 AM
Quote from: NIKES. on May 26, 2017, 04:39:30 AM
Quote from: DAMN. on May 26, 2017, 04:36:41 AM
AIDrienne did sound like she was sucking on helium

Where is that national anthem video

Jjjjnbvvb

This harmony at the end has me in TEARS! 

The way they all kinda KI OWT at the end like, "BITCH, I CANNOT!"  :kii:

The cheerleaders and players like  :hmph: :helloimangie: :usureuok: :everythingok: :diddraispoot: :guys: :ummwhat: :udontlookok:
HHHHJJJJJJJHHHHHJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJKKJJJ

That fucking "BRAVE" sends me everytime!

dddddddddddd

Que, OMG. 

Remember when Mya sang the anthem somewhere and the guy was like, "R&B singer...MAYIYA!"

:kii:

Vonc2002

Quote from: NIKES. on May 26, 2017, 04:41:14 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 26, 2017, 04:37:51 AM

!!

Her reasoning for Naturi not having as many parts kind of makes sense when you think about it.

Like, how is this greasy R&B mess gonna fit in with these hot air balloon belts & runs?
Yea, no way those chipmunk squeaks were harmonizing with her

🦚

They were tragic

:plzstop: young on here talking about reunion this whole era was embarrassing lol.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/