3LW's former manager & Kiely's sister LASHES & exposes Adrienne & Naturi

Started by XXX., May 26, 2017, 04:27:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Im not even gonna lie, Adrienne was my favorite back then, beautiful ass
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

XXX.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Sleigh Bells Ring on May 26, 2017, 04:50:19 AM
They were tragic

:plzstop: young on here talking about reunion this whole era was embarrassing lol.
It was only a mess because of the breakup. It startes of good.  The first single was>>>>>>>
The second single too tbh but they were DIRT in the media by that time. 
I used to love this when i was younger

Eventho Aid' has an acquired taste kinda tone she can sing.  The other girl is tragic
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

XXX.

Vonc2002

And tbh Naturi looked the best and was the sexiest. That bitch's skin, body, and tits>>>>>>>>>>

🦚

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 26, 2017, 04:58:06 AM
Quote from: Sleigh Bells Ring on May 26, 2017, 04:50:19 AM
They were tragic

:plzstop: young on here talking about reunion this whole era was embarrassing lol.
It was only a mess because of the breakup. It startes of good.  The first single was>>>>>>>
The second single too tbh but they were DIRT in the media by that time. 
I used to love this when i was younger

Eventho Aid' has an acquired taste kinda tone she can sing.  The other girl is tragic

Adfghjj what in the tlc mess. Not the background singers drowning them out and serving a bit of SOUL.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

XXX.

BrokenHeartsHeal

XXX.

There's something real D. Woods about Naturi's voice. 

I don't really use.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different