Sy'rai better clap back like her mammy

Started by HUGO, May 26, 2017, 06:26:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

yummy

I don't think Brandy should be letting her use social media that much.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: ANIMMAI on May 26, 2017, 06:36:51 PM
one clapback is too much for you to take
bran is proud of her daughter

stand up for yourself and ur family sis read them

Different

yummy

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Different

Vonc2002

Quote from: ANIMMAI on May 26, 2017, 06:36:51 PM
I agree. She shouldnt let this 14 year old get caught up in responding to the shade room, ESPECIALLY because of the harsh way they can reapond.  And she's reposting the mess on her pg? Nah, i don't agree. But do you B, we know u will
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Different

jtwoeleven

I mean, yeah they could just leave it alone, but certain folks and social media pages have already made up their minds how they feel about her. It won't stop folks from talking about her, so she's damned both ways, vice versa.

I remember folks used to wish Bran would cut the humility, stand in her confidence, and lash folks accordingly when she was tried. Now that she's doing it, it's an issue. My, how the tables have turned...

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: jtwoeleven on May 26, 2017, 07:03:00 PM
I mean, yeah they could just leave it alone, but certain folks and social media pages have already made up their minds how they feel about her. It won't stop folks from talking about her, so she's damned both ways, vice versa.

I remember folks used to wish Bran would cut the humility, stand in her confidence, and lash folks accordingly when she was tried. Now that she's doing it, it's an issue. My, how the tables have turned...

I agree

I remember ppul wanting her to clapback and assert herself

now shes supposed to be above it and not say anything

somethings need to be checked

Different