(Update) Hill Harper adopts a baby...Ray vs Ron

Started by Drogon, June 18, 2017, 01:18:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lew wants to be a single dad what cha think?

No
8 (17%)
Yes
2 (4.3%)
Call CPS
44 (93.6%)

Total Members Voted: 47

GLOCK

Quote from: Real on June 19, 2017, 02:15:21 PM
dhdhdhdhd who the hell is voting cuz it's really only like 10-15 active posters in the thread
xcbxfgbdxfbxfgbghhgjk
the hidden gorls are even fucking voting  :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

RAY7

And Im not near by PS program Drais no receipts for you

Kurama

Quote from: DVDDY. on June 19, 2017, 02:16:32 PM
Quote from: AYR on June 19, 2017, 02:03:07 PM
Quote from: DVDDY. on June 19, 2017, 01:54:13 PM
Quote from: AYR on June 19, 2017, 01:47:16 PM
Quote from: DVDDY. on June 19, 2017, 01:45:17 PM
Quote from: AYR on June 19, 2017, 01:39:02 PM
Hill was in the room when the child was born
he was never in the "failed orphanage system"

If Hill hadn't said he wanted to adopt, the child could have been in the system.
COULD have is correct
you don't be dense bro
Lol what exactly is your argument here? Are you bored? Do you just want the last word? I can let you have it because we both know you are struggling in here
you replied to MY post so the question is what is YOUR argument?
You said Hill didn't "leave him in an orphanage" and he never was in one to be left in. Didn't even read this thread as you already said
so if anything you just wanted to come for me and don't know what the hell you're talking about
Lol not who responded to who first. I hit that quote button because you were too scared to do so first when you spewed up that trash in response to my post.

Where do you think the child would have most likely ended up if he wasn't adopted? Again, and I say this with respect, don't be dense. You're smarter than that, I think.

Yes, I admitted to not reading this thread in full because your post was disgusting and I had to let you know. Reading this thread in full would not have changed my opinion about your post. You're the last person on this board who should be pointing fingers on who is and isn't "suspect". I have no reason to come for you and frankly, this back and forth between us has gone on longer than I have liked so, please forgive me if I don't respond to you again in this thread 🤗🤗
:oof:

BigDawg

Quote from: 1RIG on June 19, 2017, 02:24:32 PM
Yea everyone doesn't want a life long partner :dead: if that's what makes u happy then great! Yay

But some people are perfectly happy single and with children or just one child.  The white picket fence thing isn't a dream for everyone 🤷🏽‍♂️

FlowerBomb

Drogon

June 19, 2017, 03:58:15 PM #296 Last Edit: June 19, 2017, 04:08:22 PM by FlightMedic
Quote from: Jayden on June 19, 2017, 03:52:17 PM
Quote from: BrokenHeartsHeal on June 19, 2017, 03:21:04 PM
these poll results :plzstop:
!!!!!!!!! :dead: :dead: :dead:
Lew's family and co-workers are voting too

You know wha...

They sent a company wide email with a lank to Bsource

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Jayden on June 19, 2017, 03:52:29 PM
and his cat

My Edomina Loves me
and i am going to buy the pet  cam with interactive treats for her