Have you tried dating someone that has the same zodiac as u?

Started by GLOCK, June 19, 2017, 12:41:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

Quote from: Scott. on June 19, 2017, 08:09:57 PM
My mom is a Cancer and she's so damn emotional. It's annoying AF too but I blame the annoyance on me being an Aquarius
nah they are severely emotional

XXX.

'ology

Quote from: Scott. on June 19, 2017, 08:23:14 PM
Quote from: Fuck you. on June 19, 2017, 08:11:37 PM
Quote from: Scott. on June 19, 2017, 08:09:57 PM
My mom is a Cancer and she's so damn emotional. It's annoying AF too but I blame the annoyance on me being an Aquarius

Ugh king
everytime someone cries in front of me I'm like

:udontlookok:

Zzzzxzxxxxzzzz

Aquarian life 😂😂😂😂
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

XXX.

Quote from: Scott. on June 19, 2017, 09:55:59 AM
Quote from: CAKE. on June 19, 2017, 03:12:46 AM
Quote from: Tonkaman on June 19, 2017, 02:54:37 AM
Quote from: CAKE. on June 19, 2017, 01:53:38 AM
Quote from: Tonkaman on June 19, 2017, 01:51:42 AM
Quote from: CAKE. on June 19, 2017, 01:31:38 AM
I couldn't date another Cancer.  It would just be a puddle of fucking emotions and intuition.

I love the other water signs, though... Pisces & Scorpio.

Signs I'm most attracted to are Scorpio, Capricorn, & Virgo.  Caps and Virgos inspire me, because most of them are career driven and go-getters. 

My ultimate bad blood sign is Aquarius.  And I would never date an Aries.

Everyone else is just kind of there for me.
Why not an Aquarius?

We just don't get along at all.

I've only ever liked one.  And I suppose it was probably just meant to be.

But other than that, UGH.  We don't even get along as friends.
Your may be right, y'all camp's are very emotional Aquarius tend to be stand offish to those type of things lol

!!!!

That's the main reason I can't do it.  They just seem totally cold and detached.

Just doesn't mix well with my personality.

But I do like that most Aquarius people tend to march to the beat of their own drum.
all of that is true about us💅🏾

I know the signs pretty well.  :sobusyjetsetter:

GLOCK

Quote from: CAKE. on June 19, 2017, 11:32:46 PM
I couldn't date another Cancer.  It would just be a puddle of fucking emotions and intuition.

Signs I'm most attracted to are Scorpio, Capricorn, & Virgo.  Caps and Virgos inspire me, because most of them are career driven and go-getters. 

Why not an Aquarius?

Your may be right, y'all camp's are very emotional Aquarius tend to be stand offish to those type of things lol

!!!!

That's the main reason I can't do it.  They just seem totally cold and detached.

But I do like that most Aquarius people tend to march to the beat of their own drum.

:ohwow:
What u know about caps bae ?

XXX.

Quote from: Same Ol' G on June 20, 2017, 01:16:24 AM

Why not an Aquarius?

!!!!

A LOT!

Hardworking, Driven, Business Minded, Professional.... Honestly, this sign usually is climbing the ladder or should be in some type of leadership position.  Anything you read about Capricorns will be centered around career.  Super self sufficient and can survive anywhere. 

That's my favorite thing about a Cap.

But they tend to be very go with the flow and won't make decisions.  In a relationship, they'll let the other person take the wheel, because they have trouble being the one to make the first move.  Or really step up and just take charge.  Which is funny, because they are super aggressive when it comes to their profession.  They're also very inconsiderate, lack tact, and seem emotionally disconnected.  They want to be loved and be in the deepest love possible, but they don't always possess the language to do so. 

GLOCK

Quote from: CAKE. on June 20, 2017, 01:22:12 AM

Why not an Aquarius?

!!!!

A LOT!

Hardworking, Driven, Business Minded, Professional.... Honestly, this sign usually is climbing the ladder or should be in some type of leadership position.  Anything you read about Capricorns will be centered around career.  Super self sufficient and can survive anywhere. 

But they tend to be very go with the flow and won't make decisions.  In a relationship, they'll let the other person take the wheel, because they have trouble being the one to make the first move.  Or really step up and just take charge.  Which is funny, because they are super aggressive when it comes to their profession.  They're also very inconsiderate, lack tact, and seem emotionally disconnected.  They want to be loved and be in the deepest love possible, but they don't always possess the language to do so.
All of this is true as fuck
Outside of taking charge and making decisions
Oof--a!
I'm sorta a dictator
But with my friends I can go with the flow..
Unless things seem unplanned and sloppy
Then I step in take over ...
ch!
Making the first move.. hmm.. that's lowkey true. I will play the waiting game with yo ass till the fucking bitter end LMFAO
And I'm considerate ha ha

XXX.

Quote from: Same Ol' G on June 20, 2017, 01:25:50 AM

Why not an Aquarius?

!!!!

A LOT!

Oof--a!
I'm sorta a dictator
ch!
Making the first move.. hmm.. that's lowkey true. I will play the waiting game with yo ass till the fucking bitter end LMFAO

YEAH.

Every Cap will be different.  I like you guys, because you are the exact opposite sign of Cancers.  6 months apart.  We're actually the perfect balance in a relationship.

If you read up on it, Cancer and Capricorn are considered the Mother & Father of the Zodiac.

QuoteAstrologically, parental qualities are represented by the signs of Cancer and Capricorn.  Both Cancer and Capricorn people like to encourage, protect, and conserve the good qualities they find in their children and in people around them.  They know the well-being that comes from having strong roots, a sense of heritage, and family traditions.  They have the tenacity and responsibility to uphold the birth of a child, idea or enterprise and guide it through the years.

Cancer represents the archetypal ?mother? characteristics of the zodiac.  Cancer people are caring, emotional and good listeners
. They have a natural ability to provide nurturing attention.  They are often able to anticipate other people?s needs, and use this ability to support or manipulate others, depending on their motivations.  They like to see that those they care about are comfortable and well-fed.  They often enjoy child care, gardening, restaurant or catering work, running a household, selling real estate, or managing a service business.  They often provide an unconditional type of love, in which we are loved simply for being who we are.  The mature Cancer is nurturing to self and others, while the immature Cancer wants to be ?babied? and have others do most of the caretaking.

As the natural opposition to the sign of Cancer, Capricorn represents the archetypal ?father? characteristics of the zodiacCapricorn people like to take charge and give practical advice. They often hold executive positions in business, or have leadership roles in their communities.  They are typically loyal, stable and dignified, and have a natural ability to provide rules and guidelines by which others can achieve and grow.  They provide a conditional kind of love, in which we are rewarded for what we do.  This can seem harsh to some, but it is often necessary if we are to grow.  Even young children with strong Capricorn chart placements will often display adult-level abilities in leadership or decision-making.

http://www.soulfoodastrology.com/articles/cancap.html

:gorlonfire:

GLOCK

Quote from: CAKE. on June 20, 2017, 01:29:33 AM
Quote from: Same Ol' G on June 20, 2017, 01:25:50 AM

Why not an Aquarius?

!!!!

A LOT!

Oof--a!
I'm sorta a dictator
ch!

YEAH.

Every Cap will be different.  I like you guys, because you are the exact opposite sign of Cancers.  6 months apart.  We're actually the perfect balance in a relationship.

If you read up on it, Cancer and Capricorn are considered the Mother & Father of the Zodiac.

QuoteAstrologically, parental qualities are represented by the signs of Cancer and Capricorn.  Both Cancer and Capricorn people like to encourage, protect, and conserve the good qualities they find in their children and in people around them.  They know the well-being that comes from having strong roots, a sense of heritage, and family traditions.  They have the tenacity and responsibility to uphold the birth of a child, idea or enterprise and guide it through the years.

Cancer represents the archetypal ?mother? characteristics of the zodiac.  Cancer people are caring, emotional and good listeners
. They have a natural ability to provide nurturing attention.  They are often able to anticipate other people?s needs, and use this ability to support or manipulate others, depending on their motivations.  They like to see that those they care about are comfortable and well-fed.  They often enjoy child care, gardening, restaurant or catering work, running a household, selling real estate, or managing a service business.  They often provide an unconditional type of love, in which we are loved simply for being who we are.  The mature Cancer is nurturing to self and others, while the immature Cancer wants to be ?babied? and have others do most of the caretaking.

As the natural opposition to the sign of Cancer, Capricorn represents the archetypal ?father? characteristics of the zodiacCapricorn people like to take charge and give practical advice. They often hold executive positions in business, or have leadership roles in their communities.  They are typically loyal, stable and dignified, and have a natural ability to provide rules and guidelines by which others can achieve and grow.  They provide a conditional kind of love, in which we are rewarded for what we do.  This can seem harsh to some, but it is often necessary if we are to grow.  Even young children with strong Capricorn chart placements will often display adult-level abilities in leadership or decision-making.

http://www.soulfoodastrology.com/articles/cancap.html

:gorlonfire:
but this just reiterated everything I just said about me
Does this.....
Does this mean... that.... we are soul mates?  :ohwow: