Have you tried dating someone that has the same zodiac as u?

Started by GLOCK, June 19, 2017, 12:41:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Real

Quote from: Same Ol' G on June 20, 2017, 01:25:50 AM
Quote from: CAKE. on June 20, 2017, 01:22:12 AM
Quote from: Same Ol' G on June 20, 2017, 01:16:24 AM
Quote from: CAKE. on June 19, 2017, 11:32:46 PM
Quote from: Scott. on June 19, 2017, 09:55:59 AM
Quote from: CAKE. on June 19, 2017, 03:12:46 AM
Quote from: Tonkaman on June 19, 2017, 02:54:37 AM
Quote from: CAKE. on June 19, 2017, 01:53:38 AM
Quote from: Tonkaman on June 19, 2017, 01:51:42 AM
Quote from: CAKE. on June 19, 2017, 01:31:38 AM
I couldn't date another Cancer.  It would just be a puddle of fucking emotions and intuition.

I love the other water signs, though... Pisces & Scorpio.

Signs I'm most attracted to are Scorpio, Capricorn, & Virgo.  Caps and Virgos inspire me, because most of them are career driven and go-getters. 

My ultimate bad blood sign is Aquarius.  And I would never date an Aries.

Everyone else is just kind of there for me.
Why not an Aquarius?

We just don't get along at all.

I've only ever liked one.  And I suppose it was probably just meant to be.

But other than that, UGH.  We don't even get along as friends.
Your may be right, y'all camp's are very emotional Aquarius tend to be stand offish to those type of things lol

!!!!

That's the main reason I can't do it.  They just seem totally cold and detached.

Just doesn't mix well with my personality.

But I do like that most Aquarius people tend to march to the beat of their own drum.
all of that is true about us💅🏾

I know the signs pretty well.  :sobusyjetsetter:
:ohwow:
What u know about caps bae ?

A LOT!

Hardworking, Driven, Business Minded, Professional.... Honestly, this sign usually is climbing the ladder or should be in some type of leadership position.  Anything you read about Capricorns will be centered around career.  Super self sufficient and can survive anywhere. 

That's my favorite thing about a Cap.

But they tend to be very go with the flow and won't make decisions.  In a relationship, they'll let the other person take the wheel, because they have trouble being the one to make the first move.  Or really step up and just take charge.  Which is funny, because they are super aggressive when it comes to their profession.  They're also very inconsiderate, lack tact, and seem emotionally disconnected.  They want to be loved and be in the deepest love possible, but they don't always possess the language to do so.
All of this is true as fuck
Outside of taking charge and making decisions
Oof--a!
I'm sorta a dictator
But with my friends I can go with the flow..
Unless things seem unplanned and sloppy
Then I step in take over ...
ch!
Making the first move.. hmm.. that's lowkey true. I will play the waiting game with yo ass till the fucking bitter end LMFAO
And I'm considerate ha ha

Woo!

M-Rocka

M-Rocka

Putting 2 Aquarians together who share the same birthday and same last name, I knew it was doomed before it started. We always got into a fist fight.

Scott.

Quote from: CHI CHI. on June 20, 2017, 03:46:06 AM
Aquariuns are very detached and I don't like it

I need to be coddled and a shoulder to lean on ch
you're gonna have to deal hun

LiiVE

Quote from: CAKE. on June 20, 2017, 01:22:12 AM
Quote from: Same Ol' G on June 20, 2017, 01:16:24 AM
Quote from: CAKE. on June 19, 2017, 11:32:46 PM
Quote from: Scott. on June 19, 2017, 09:55:59 AM
Quote from: CAKE. on June 19, 2017, 03:12:46 AM
Quote from: Tonkaman on June 19, 2017, 02:54:37 AM
Quote from: CAKE. on June 19, 2017, 01:53:38 AM
Quote from: Tonkaman on June 19, 2017, 01:51:42 AM
Quote from: CAKE. on June 19, 2017, 01:31:38 AM
I couldn't date another Cancer.  It would just be a puddle of fucking emotions and intuition.

I love the other water signs, though... Pisces & Scorpio.

Signs I'm most attracted to are Scorpio, Capricorn, & Virgo.  Caps and Virgos inspire me, because most of them are career driven and go-getters. 

My ultimate bad blood sign is Aquarius.  And I would never date an Aries.

Everyone else is just kind of there for me.
Why not an Aquarius?

We just don't get along at all.

I've only ever liked one.  And I suppose it was probably just meant to be.

But other than that, UGH.  We don't even get along as friends.
Your may be right, y'all camp's are very emotional Aquarius tend to be stand offish to those type of things lol

!!!!

That's the main reason I can't do it.  They just seem totally cold and detached.

Just doesn't mix well with my personality.

But I do like that most Aquarius people tend to march to the beat of their own drum.
all of that is true about us💅🏾

I know the signs pretty well.  :sobusyjetsetter:
:ohwow:
What u know about caps bae ?

A LOT!

Hardworking, Driven, Business Minded, Professional.... Honestly, this sign usually is climbing the ladder or should be in some type of leadership position.  Anything you read about Capricorns will be centered around career.  Super self sufficient and can survive anywhere. 

That's my favorite thing about a Cap.

But they tend to be very go with the flow and won't make decisions.  In a relationship, they'll let the other person take the wheel, because they have trouble being the one to make the first move.  Or really step up and just take charge.  Which is funny, because they are super aggressive when it comes to their profession.  They're also very inconsiderate, lack tact, and seem emotionally disconnected.  They want to be loved and be in the deepest love possible, but they don't always possess the language to do so.
ridfikkdskfkk this is my cap friend DOWNE.

and we're trying to start a business togethe right now that she's super passionate about, so it's funny you say this. :ohwow:

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!