Not 500 people missing

Started by FlowerBomb, June 19, 2017, 12:12:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Jayden on June 19, 2017, 12:39:05 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on June 19, 2017, 12:25:31 PM
So are the bodies still inside? :everythingok:
someone said they are basically cremated and they'll never really know how many were still in the building.

what about the teeth?

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

FlowerBomb

Quote from: TheNextLew on June 19, 2017, 05:55:47 PM
Quote from: Jayden on June 19, 2017, 12:39:05 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on June 19, 2017, 12:25:31 PM
So are the bodies still inside? :everythingok:
someone said they are basically cremated and they'll never really know how many were still in the building.

what about the teeth?
apparently of lot of these dead and missing people were undocumented illegal immigrants so there wouldn't be any records

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Jayden on June 19, 2017, 04:10:46 PM

I couldn't imagine

this damn Inferno Tower. rip to them all.

BrokenHeartsHeal

Quote from: Cho-Ku on June 19, 2017, 05:51:45 PM
I love mysteries like this

I wonder what happened to them

:uhh: is this a live action documentary to you?

XXX.

This is so crazy! Gives me 9/11 DOWN. 

Sleigh was telling me that they purposely set this on fire trying to get poor people out of the area or something.

The media is so corrupt.  They only cover what they're told.

FlowerBomb

Quote from: CAKE. on June 19, 2017, 06:35:30 PM

Sleigh was telling me that they purposely set this on fire trying to get poor people out of the area or something.

!!!!
Gentrification
That particular borough is one of the richest in London and properties are being snapped up by the Russian and Chinese billionaires.
The tenants were complaining about the council always talking about cuts and savings but it just came out today they have been sitting on ?300 million :uhh:
The flats next to the one that burnt out are multi-million pound properties, add to the fact they are working class and mostly brown people...

BrokenHeartsHeal

More like The Bronx is burning

XXX.

Quote from: Khoi Zan on June 19, 2017, 06:41:20 PM
500 people missing? How is that even possible...the building doesn't seem THAT huge

You ok?

The loft I live in has 50 units.  First floor has some studios & 1 bedrooms.  The 2nd and 3rd floors have 2,3 & 4 bedroom units.  So, if you just estimated 50 units at 2 people per unit, that's 100 people.

This is a damn TOWER.  There's 500+ people in there easy.

XXX.

Quote from: Jayden on June 19, 2017, 06:39:55 PM

!!!!
Gentrification
That particular borough is one of the richest in London and properties are being snapped up by the Russian and Chinese billionaires.
The tenants were complaining about the council always talking about cuts and savings but it just came out today they have been sitting on ?300 million :uhh:
The flats next to the one that burnt out are multi-million pound properties, add to the fact they are working class and mostly brown people...

That's exactly what Sleigh was telling me. 

The borough has become the richest in London and that tower was like an eye sore full of poor brown people.

Really sad. 

XXX.

Quote from: Khoi Zan on June 19, 2017, 06:50:04 PM
I'm fine, I just like to check things when they seem a little off.

This seems to be some sort of conspiracy theory as opposed to something that government officials are reporting/confirming:

http://yournewswire.com/500-dead-grenfell-tower-fire/

It just doesn't make sense. 500 people missing from a building that size?

I think 500 people missing is probably a reach.

But even the link you posted said the tower is home to about 600 people.

So, it seemed to have housed that many.

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Khoi Zan on June 19, 2017, 06:51:21 PM
And it's not about me being in disbelief that a building that size can actually HOUSE 500 people. It's just questioning the chance that the majority of people in the building would be missing.
People are forgetting that it's Ramadan
A lot of people were up and awake at 12-1am and cooking just before their fasts started and a lot of people were visiting as well for prayers
Whole families were wiped out as well as groups of illegal immigrants living in the tower
these are all things said by the people who live in the area, groups of Filipino and Ethiopian families haven't been seen since then

XXX.

Quote from: Khoi Zan on June 19, 2017, 06:54:16 PM
Quote from: CAKE. on June 19, 2017, 06:53:34 PM
Quote from: Khoi Zan on June 19, 2017, 06:50:04 PM
I'm fine, I just like to check things when they seem a little off.

This seems to be some sort of conspiracy theory as opposed to something that government officials are reporting/confirming:

http://yournewswire.com/500-dead-grenfell-tower-fire/

It just doesn't make sense. 500 people missing from a building that size?

But even the link you posted said the tower is home to about 600 people.

So, it seemed to have housed that many.
Read my next post hun.

Don't get sassy, babe.

And watch your mouth.

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Khoi Zan on June 19, 2017, 06:57:36 PM
Quote from: Jayden on June 19, 2017, 06:55:09 PM
Quote from: Khoi Zan on June 19, 2017, 06:51:21 PM
And it's not about me being in disbelief that a building that size can actually HOUSE 500 people. It's just questioning the chance that the majority of people in the building would be missing.
People are forgetting that it's Ramadan
A lot of people were up and awake at 12-1am and cooking just before their fasts started and a lot of people were visiting as well for prayers
Whole families were wiped out as well as groups of illegal immigrants living in the tower
these are all things said by the people who live in the area, groups of Filipino and Ethiopian families haven't been seen since then
I'm not saying it's  definitely 100% wrong, but I will say that I wasn't surprised when I found it was a theory once I went to fact check a bit.
I know 500 is a reach but it makes more sense than the official number they were touting