Started by FlowerBomb, June 19, 2017, 12:12:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XXX.

Quote from: Khoi Zan on June 19, 2017, 07:05:50 PM
Quote from: Jayden on June 19, 2017, 06:58:51 PM
Quote from: Khoi Zan on June 19, 2017, 06:57:36 PM
Quote from: Jayden on June 19, 2017, 06:55:09 PM
Quote from: Khoi Zan on June 19, 2017, 06:51:21 PM
And it's not about me being in disbelief that a building that size can actually HOUSE 500 people. It's just questioning the chance that the majority of people in the building would be missing.
People are forgetting that it's Ramadan
A lot of people were up and awake at 12-1am and cooking just before their fasts started and a lot of people were visiting as well for prayers
Whole families were wiped out as well as groups of illegal immigrants living in the tower
these are all things said by the people who live in the area, groups of Filipino and Ethiopian families haven't been seen since then
I'm not saying it's  definitely 100% wrong, but I will say that I wasn't surprised when I found it was a theory once I went to fact check a bit.
I know 500 is a reach but it makes more sense than the official number they were touting
I just try to stay away from theories when it comes to stuff like this. So many people try to do the same thing with 9/11.

Are we sure it was a plane?  :plea:
I saw President Bush kicking at tower 1's foundation to make sure it fell down! :guys:

Only reason I went to check was because you didn't give a disclaimer mess. :plzstop:
I thought it was an actual report but just had my doubts.

Otherwise, yeah the world's fucked up so I am not surprised when people assume the worst about their leaders/government.

Do you not believe that 9/11 was planned by our government?

XXX.

Quote from: Khoi Zan on June 19, 2017, 07:17:34 PM
Quote from: CAKE. on June 19, 2017, 07:08:32 PM
Quote from: Khoi Zan on June 19, 2017, 07:05:50 PM
Quote from: Jayden on June 19, 2017, 06:58:51 PM
Quote from: Khoi Zan on June 19, 2017, 06:57:36 PM
Quote from: Jayden on June 19, 2017, 06:55:09 PM
Quote from: Khoi Zan on June 19, 2017, 06:51:21 PM
And it's not about me being in disbelief that a building that size can actually HOUSE 500 people. It's just questioning the chance that the majority of people in the building would be missing.
People are forgetting that it's Ramadan
A lot of people were up and awake at 12-1am and cooking just before their fasts started and a lot of people were visiting as well for prayers
Whole families were wiped out as well as groups of illegal immigrants living in the tower
these are all things said by the people who live in the area, groups of Filipino and Ethiopian families haven't been seen since then
I'm not saying it's  definitely 100% wrong, but I will say that I wasn't surprised when I found it was a theory once I went to fact check a bit.
I know 500 is a reach but it makes more sense than the official number they were touting
I just try to stay away from theories when it comes to stuff like this. So many people try to do the same thing with 9/11.

Are we sure it was a plane?  :plea:
I saw President Bush kicking at tower 1's foundation to make sure it fell down! :guys:

Only reason I went to check was because you didn't give a disclaimer mess. :plzstop:
I thought it was an actual report but just had my doubts.

Otherwise, yeah the world's fucked up so I am not surprised when people assume the worst about their leaders/government.

Do you not believe that 9/11 was planned by our government?
I just don't get into theories, luv.

For me it's about the tragedy itself - the lives that were lost. How scared I was as a child not even knowing what the hell was going on in what was supposed to have been a regular day at school. Not being able to quickly make it back home because all of the buses that were being taken out of Queens to Manhattan to help....losing my sense of security as a New Yorker, and, realizing how fucked up this world is.

If our government was behind this, they'll never admit it and we'll never know because there's one thing America is great at doing - and that's sweeping mess under a rug. Wouldn't put it past them but I don't subscribe to what I don't find to be factual. Not saying that our government is just so wonderful that it couldn't have happened - this is the same place that thought enslaving other human beings was fine and dandy. But, I prefer not to dig into a bunch of theories; I choose to focus on what I know to be fact.

That's fair.

It's funny how my knee-jerk reaction is to beat you over the head with indisputable facts about 9/11.  But that's the problem a lot of people have.  Forcing stuff like that on others.

And your stance is a respectable one.

XXX.

Quote from: Khoi Zan on June 19, 2017, 07:28:45 PM
But I agree. You have people that are so set out to prove their own theories that it almost becomes self indulgent. "Look at me! Smarter than you! I'm up on this, you need to get woke! Eww, you believe the news, you so dumb!  :unsure: :-( I'll pray for you!"

Like hun, sit the hell down somewhere. I'm a Black person in America - we're kinda busy dealing with mess that is blatantly thrown on the table instead of under it, but I'll text you once I have more time for this 9/11 theory session.

:kii:

That's very true, though.  Because I literally felt myself wanting to be like that with you. 

b7

Mcmcmcmcm bitch

I'm shocked she didn't get fired on this very day
:plzstop:

b7

BITCH-a!

Our country is fucking disgusting

Cowgirl

Quote from: Jayden on June 19, 2017, 12:39:05 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on June 19, 2017, 12:25:31 PM
So are the bodies still inside? :everythingok:
someone said they are basically cremated and they'll never really know how many were still in the building.
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Cowgirl

Quote from: 1RIG on June 21, 2017, 09:56:27 AM

BITCH-a!

The biggest crime scene in the history of the world right? And all the evidence was cleaned up and sent away.

I've never seen this.
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

b7

Quote from: BowDown on June 21, 2017, 10:19:16 AM

BITCH-a!

The biggest crime scene in the history of the world right? And all the evidence was cleaned up and sent away.

I've never seen this.
cncncncnc
C
C
C
C

The view used to be fucking LIT. trust me

Rosie lit that Blonde ass up on the daily

Cowgirl

Quote from: 1RIG on June 21, 2017, 10:21:26 AM

BITCH-a!

I've never seen this.
cncncncnc
C
C
C
C

I see. This effortless book all with such a straightface and monotonous tone. Let me settle into some more of these clips.
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

b7

Quote from: BowDown on June 21, 2017, 10:25:46 AM
Quote from: 1RIG on June 21, 2017, 10:21:26 AM

BITCH-a!

I've never seen this.
cncncncnc
C
C
C
C

I see. This effortless book all with such a straightface and monotonous tone. Let me settle into some more of these clips.
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
please do :kii:

Watch "Rosie's last day on the view" omg

GLOCK

I sorta stan for Rosie
She was very sweet and nice to Kalief Browder and tried to help me out

KING BENTLEY.

BITCH-a!

sssssssss

Rosie used to DIG in that ass

And the way she kinda booked Trump before it was a common thing is legendary

H.#.G.*.Z

HUGO

Wtf is going on in London :uhh:

No where is fucking safe huh?

como la whore

Quote from: 1RIG on June 21, 2017, 09:51:22 AM

Mcmcmcmcm bitch

I'm shocked she didn't get fired on this very day

Elizabeth was always SO clueless and I almost felt bad for her  :plzstop: Rosie was such a smart bitch and would shred her so effortlessly  :plzstop: