Not 500 people missing

Started by FlowerBomb, June 19, 2017, 12:12:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Palladium

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Jayden on June 19, 2017, 12:39:05 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on June 19, 2017, 12:25:31 PM
So are the bodies still inside? :everythingok:
someone said they are basically cremated and they'll never really know how many were still in the building.

:-(

BrokenHeartsHeal

June 19, 2017, 02:33:28 PM #17 Last Edit: June 19, 2017, 02:42:57 PM by BrokenHeartsHeal
Quote from: Same Ol' G on June 19, 2017, 12:25:03 PM
Is Isis behind this?

it was a cracker that did this. this and the damn van that mowed the muslim gorls the other day

BrokenHeartsHeal

where the full interview. I wanna know what she was saying at the end, it was too enlightening.

Eternal Bell

FlowerBomb

FlowerBomb

QuoteTwo women feared dead in the Grenfell Tower blaze were allegedly threatened with legal action after raising fears over fire safety.

Mariem Elgwahry, 27, and mother-of-three Nadia Choucair, 33, were reportedly sent letters ordering them to stop a campaign for improved safety

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/two-women-feared-dead-in-grenfell-tower-blaze-threatened-with-legal-action-over-fire-safety-concerns-a3567636.html  :uhh:

GLOCK

not them saying on 17 ppl when the damn flames reached the damn top of the mess :uhh:

GLOCK

Quote from: Jayden on June 19, 2017, 04:13:37 PM
QuoteTwo women feared dead in the Grenfell Tower blaze were allegedly threatened with legal action after raising fears over fire safety.

Mariem Elgwahry, 27, and mother-of-three Nadia Choucair, 33, were reportedly sent letters ordering them to stop a campaign for improved safety

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/two-women-feared-dead-in-grenfell-tower-blaze-threatened-with-legal-action-over-fire-safety-concerns-a3567636.html  :uhh:
wtf is going on  :uhh:

GLOCK

not them getting booked for tryna make a difference

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Same Ol' G on June 19, 2017, 04:30:09 PM
not them saying on 17 ppl when the damn flames reached the damn top of the mess :uhh:
!!!
A lot of undocumented illegal immigrants were living there too
so either they've been burnt to cinders and no one knows who they were or can tell or they've fled from the authorities

GLOCK

Quote from: Jayden on June 19, 2017, 04:37:09 PM
Quote from: Same Ol' G on June 19, 2017, 04:30:09 PM
!!!
A lot of undocumented illegal immigrants were living there too
so either they've been burnt to cinders and no one knows who they were or can tell or they've fled from the authorities
this is eerie..

house of missing bodies  :uhh:

FlowerBomb

CHOKE

I love mysteries like this

I wonder what happened to them

GRAND

Quote from: Cho-Ku on June 19, 2017, 05:51:45 PM
I love mysteries like this

I wonder what happened to them
burned alive hun