Brandy and Sir The Baptist over?

Started by yearofbrandy, June 28, 2017, 01:20:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yearofbrandy

I wouldn't be mad   :receipts:......but she just posted something on Instagram that might be aimed at him and she don't follow him no more. I hope the rumors wasn't true.

GYNandTONIC

June 28, 2017, 01:27:11 AM #1 Last Edit: June 28, 2017, 01:27:40 AM by GYNandTONIC
I guess my voodoo worked! Bran just need to take the L and stay off social media. Nobody cares about him and it will only be a public deal if she makes it one.

Stay on track Bran

4 fucking k

MAY

All the previous posts about him are gone too

GYNandTONIC

Good! I see nothing to worry about here. Lmao

BAPHOMET.

KING BENTLEY.

H.#.G.*.Z

BAPHOMET.

GLOCK

If I'm going to continue supporting
I have to clock out of her personal life
I just can not

Camo

That's crazy she removed and reposted his recent performance today and now all the pictures with him are gone...

GLOCK

She literally just posted a video of him earlier praising her down

KING BENTLEY.

on vacation my lil cousin kept adding and deleting her boyfriend's pics on social media
she's 17

H.#.G.*.Z

GYNandTONIC

June 28, 2017, 01:39:03 AM #12 Last Edit: June 28, 2017, 01:43:08 AM by GYNandTONIC
Well she said she was threaten  :usuresis:

Guess Bran don't take threats from Baptism too lightly  :letsmessfag:

Need more deets before I can hop on the "it's all Bran falut" train.

Mrd0ndada

June 28, 2017, 01:40:05 AM #13 Last Edit: June 28, 2017, 01:40:36 AM by Mrd0ndada
Brandy please don't make this a "thing" ‍♂️  Wasn't he working on the music for her album?  Is this another push back?   I want my girl to focus on this album now!
🙄

KingDavid

Ch... I just  :dead: I just really can't take this BS now more I'm sick of it :plzstop: :gorlonfire: