So nicki gassed tf outta this performance, did all these new Barbz enjoy

Started by Vonc2002, June 28, 2017, 06:13:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

She's so fckn terrible :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

FlowerBomb

Vonc2002

Quote from: UBH on June 28, 2017, 06:18:40 AM
ff
so this is what made her skip the BETS
And I feel like this is exactly what she did on the BET awards at some point.  This girl is donezo
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

FlowerBomb

this was a whole lotta NOTHING
:nowgorl:
last time I saw a decent Nicki performance was when she performed Flawless with Beyonc?, and she wasn't even doing anything

Kaeli.

She needs to just give this era up and start a new one

This is worse than Rih's messy Pre Anti era.

Vonc2002

Im still crying at "THE ONLY AWARDS SHOW I'LL BE ATTENDING" as if she's some grand presence or delivers a show stopping performance. :dead:

HUGO

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 28, 2017, 07:53:35 AM
Im still crying at "THE ONLY AWARDS SHOW I'LL BE ATTENDING" as if she's some grand presence or delivers a show stopping performance. :dead:

No one even knows of this mess
and for her to code this sleepy ass performance

:plzstop:

Cowgirl

She's really starting to piss me off. I think I'm unstanning.
:stressed:

Vonc2002

Quote from: BowDown on June 28, 2017, 08:16:28 AM
She's really starting to piss me off. I think I'm unstanning.
:stressed:
Might as well, everyone else is