16 (61.5%)

Total Members Voted: 26

KING BENTLEY.

We've got to figure out something
I personally feel like we can still help Lew but a lot of you have concerns

Let's just discuss this and bring it to Squi'

H.#.G.*.Z

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowboy Nine

Ma Lo

Lew is the " beast in the dungeon" that Brandy sang about in Freedom

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cartierline

GLOCK

I honestly do think that he's challenged so I try to be a tad gentler with him....
There are several red flags when I see his posts...
The fact that he admits to 2 breakfast's.. that includes (but are not limited to) a protein shake and Fried Chinese rice is alarming and I feel as though an outreach program needs to be implemented

Vonc2002

Quote from: Same Ol' G on June 28, 2017, 11:24:59 AM
I honestly do think that he's challenged so I try to be a tad gentler with his....
The fact that he admits to 2 breakfast's.. that includes (but are not limited to) a protein shake and Fried Chinese rice is alarming and I feel as though an outreach program needs to be implemented

I hate u from the very bottom of my heart

LOONA.

Quote from: Same Ol' G on June 28, 2017, 11:24:59 AM
I honestly do think that he's challenged so I try to be a tad gentler with his....

lkjjujjjjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhjjjjjjjjjjjnnmmmmmmmmm

Vonc2002

AIDS

Vonc2002