AFRODISIAC turns 13! 🔥🔥🔥

Started by Harlem, June 28, 2017, 11:59:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Quote from: Harlem on June 28, 2017, 11:59:21 AM

Queen's critically acclaimed album turns 13 today! Her BEST mess... Critics approved & agreed... She left Fatney for Godbaland for a new sound and created classics, she dropped her mama, the brown weave, the MUVA of the alternative R&B you hear today from these bum ass artists... I just can't!!!
:gorlonfire:
This should've been the album cover..

Cowgirl

The way each song belongs and not just placed for the hell of it. This fckng ALBUM!
:gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire:

Harlem

Quote from: BowDown on June 28, 2017, 02:03:59 PM

Queen's critically acclaimed album turns 13 today! Her BEST mess... Critics approved & agreed... She left Fatney for Godbaland for a new sound and created classics, she dropped her mama, the brown weave, the MUVA of the alternative R&B you hear today from these bum ass artists... I just can't!!!
This should've been the album cover..

FACTS!!!!

The way it just sells the theme for the album
:stressed:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Lazarus

4everSLAYanafan

STUNNA GOD

AIDS

Iconic album. And this would've slayed as the album cover

AIDS

I tried and focus are two of her absolute best records

Harlem

Quote from: Fuck you. on June 28, 2017, 04:35:50 PM
I tried and focus are two of her absolute best records

PREACH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Harlem

Bitch where is the Making of the Video for TAOL?! And that MTV interview in Jamaica?!
:stressed:

Harlem

Full Moon wish it was as dope as Afrodisiac... it had some really good ballads thou
:plea:

Cowgirl

Quote from: Harlem on June 28, 2017, 04:59:40 PM
Full Moon wish it was as dope as Afrodisiac... it had some really good ballads thou
:plea: