Young

Young

Between I tried and the title track alone ...! 🙌🏾🙌🏾

Young

Young

I'm just now getting in like I should have

Young

Quote from: Here4Ghan on June 28, 2017, 12:03:10 PM
Y'all have no idea. 12 years old, stuff happening, and seeing it in the record store in the new release section.

I can remember the walk home and putting this into the player. Going straight to Finally and my whole life changing

Ugh this fucking album I swear to god

Wow

Young

Young

Vonc2002

Traci has me SCREAMING. This bitch is spazzing tf OUT and all this bitch can do is stare blankly :kii:

Between this tilted ass wig and that dumb ass look that i just KNOW is on her face, im on this fckn FLOOR
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 29, 2017, 03:41:17 PM
Traci has me SCREAMING. This bitch is spazzing tf OUT and all this bitch can do is stare blankly :kii:

Between this tilted ass wig and that dumb ass look that i just KNOW is on her face, im on this fckn FLOOR
:omgwatshappening:

It looks like someone edited her into this gif she's so motionless!!!
mdfkvmdffdffff

Vonc2002

Quote from: BowDown on June 29, 2017, 03:45:10 PM

:omgwatshappening:

It looks like someone edited her into this gif she's so motionless!!!
mdfkvmdffdffff
!!!!! :kii: :kii: :kii:
This idiot was searching for a fckn feeling
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

b7

Quote from: Young on June 29, 2017, 03:37:43 PM
I'm just now getting in like I should have
:stressed:

Shows how ahead she was. I can see why some may not have used back then

Kaeli.

Kaeli.

bbzvzvxvbz

& what pissed towanda off

I just know Tamar had something to do with it

BetterAngels

Jon

the greatest brandy album by far :bow: